codenamecastle is offline New Member

Parabolan stack Q

I'm considering running parabolan and whinny (300mg/week, 50mged respectively) in a short cycle approx 6-8weeks, to harden up in prep for a shoot. Question is should I use Test along in this cycle?? I realize test is the foundation however, I need to avoid the bloat and this cycle is relatively short. My main concern with a longer cycle is this from the profiles section..."Parabolan is not a steroid suitable for year-round treatment since it is quite toxic. The duration of intake should be limited to a maxi-mum of 8 weeks"

houseofpain is offline Banned
    i am a frim believer in the NO TEST=NO CYCLE theory. run prop if you dont want the bloat and i would also run it longer than you have maped out.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    you could just run a low maintnence dose at around 300mg/wk

codenamecastle is offline New Member
    thanks guys, I am getting the impression that reading the profiles isnt the best source of info. The para profile states that para and whinny in combo may be the best stack. But i was skeptical that test wasnt included as a base. Being that this shoot is in 10 weeks, I only have one chance to do it right so to speak. So I will probably go with the test e at 300mg per week and add liquidex if bloating. I want to make sure I peak appropriately, seems like it will be trial and error.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    The profiles are very outdated and inaccurate we're working on new ones.

This is a short cycle so short chain anabolics would be better. Trenbolone bloats some people BTW.

Thread Information