r1zen is offline New Member

New Cycle - Just started (newb)

Ok, I have been browsing through this forum, reading various cycles and what not. I have spoke to a few people who have experienced it for themselves as well. I finally come to the conclusion that I wanted to start my first cycle. I've been working out consistantly for about 3 years now and I'm at the age of 22.

I'll get right to the point. It was suggested highly to me that I start my first cycle with Durateston 250 and Deposterone. I looked up both and could only really find information on the Durateston 250. I see that the Durateston is very similar to the Sust 250.

Now, I was advisted to take the Durateston once every 4 days and the Deposterone once every 3 days. Later, I would be taking Winstrol Every other day around week 7 and then following it up with PCT

Befor the flames start, this cycle just seems a bit off compared to alot of people on here. This is why I'm here...

Basically I'd like to know what I can buy/add/remove to my cycle and when to make it the most effective.

Thank you in advance

c5529 is offline Member
    for your first cycle, I always recommend straight Test E. at about 500 mgs per week with some nolvadex and then a good PCT. I'm not big on sust for a first cycle as it requires more frequent injections and it's good to go with just test e and see how it affects your body. For subsequent cycles you can look to add other items into your cycle.....

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i dunno wut the two compounds u listed r but if its like sust then u should b shooting it eod. for a good all around 1st cycle i would get some test e or cyp and run it at 500mg/week shot twice a week(mon,thurs). run it for 10-12 weeks and u can jumpstart the cycle by adding in 30mg/day of dbol for the 1st 4 weeks.

you'll also need some nolva to run thruout ur cycle at 10mg/day and then u need clomid as well with the nolva for pct.
    i think u should read a lot on everything i listed and get the general info of everything.

I already started my first injection of Durateston and Deposterone. If it was up to me, I would of done test e 500mg/week, but i didn't have access to that

Is there anything I can do to maximize my results with what I have?

boondockSAINT is offline Associate Member
    Dude, if I were you I wouldn't take any more. You don't even know what it is. When your money/health is at risk, why are you rushing it?

c5529 is offline Member
    The stuff you have is not necessarily bad, but it's just not what I (and most of us) would recommend for a first cycle....If you can, yes, I'd stop and get some Test E. I think it's a much better option for you right now.....

BoondockSAINT is absolutely right -- there is NO need to rush this. Take your time and you'll be much more satisfied in the long run....this is just my 2 cents....perhaps some others have different thoughts......????

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    wuts Deposterone? i know durateston is sust but...

anyways make sure to do 500mg/week of the sust and break it up so u shoot every other day.

Ok guys thanks for the advice!

After much work, I was able to find some Test E and Deca to do it right.

I do however have plenty of durateston 250 left. I see that it was suggested to take it EOD. My questions is:

Can I, to preserve what I already started, continue taking the Durateston 250 (Sust) until I get my Test E and Deca? If so, i'll discontinue the Durateston and finish the remainder of my 10 wk witht he Test E and Decua following it up with Winni and PCT.

Thanks

Anyone?

c5529 is offline Member
    IMO, if you've only taken the first injection, I'd wait for the Test E and start your cycle as we specified above. I think you'll be very pleased with the results...Your other stuff will keep for future cycles so don't worry about it going bad....

seanw is offline Banned
    Just did some research on this and it appears that DEPOSTERON is Sust 250 and Durateston either Test E or Test C http://www.steroidinformation.com/profiles.htm

Thanks guys, you've been a major help! I'll update this with statistics when im halfway done with my cycle.

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Anything should work good for the first time! My first cycle consisted of Sust 250mg and Deca at 200mg per wk., for 16wks. I gained about 30lbs and kept all of it. Maybe because I was so strict on my diet and proper pct. Good luck

Thread Information