Thread: Eq

greatlake is offline New Member

Eq

I have ganabol but nothing else. What happens when you use only eq? Nothing? I already know its not worth buying if you are going to use it alone, but I already have it and can't get anything else.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    bro no flame but how many times u gon post this shlt?

running eq alone will shut u down. its not recomended. test is eqasy to get! if u got the eq im sure u can get test somewhere. or save it til u come across test.

Tycin, you ever consider someone else may have something to contribute besides yourself? Besides it was your advice to not walk on someone elses post. Scroll button bro.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with TYCIN 100%..

Don't waste your time YOU NEED TEST!!

Quote Originally Posted by greatlake
    Tycin, you ever consider someone else may have something to contribute besides yourself? Besides it was your advice to not walk on someone elses post. Scroll button bro.

Last edited by tycin; 01-04-2005 at 05:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tycin

Ok to clear it up.. I agree with you about Eq alone shutting him down. So he needs test.. Get it? I thought so...

"I agree with you about Eq alone shutting him down." I don't know what that means. Lose energy? Stop growth?...

So far my only conclusion is that its not good to use EQ alone, and thats why Im here, to learn. Just hoped I could get a little more definative answer other than it will shut you down.

Quote Originally Posted by getinbig
    Ok to clear it up.. I agree with you about Eq alone shutting him down. So he needs test.. Get it? I thought so...
    that was towards him for being an ass. not u bro.LOL...

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    if you dont know what that means, do some more reseach before getting anywhere near gear.

eq shuts you down as in stops your body from producing test. this is why you need to add test in a cycle like this. Yes you may see results, but without test in there they will all go away and your test levels will probably be lower than before you cycled. Who wants that? You need to think long term bro, this is why you should always have test in any cycle. Also what do you plan on running for your pct?

"I agree with you about Eq alone shutting him down." I don't know what that means. Lose energy? Stop growth?...

So far my only conclusion is that its not good to use EQ alone, and thats why Im here, to learn. Just hoped I could get a little more definative answer other than it will shut you down.

Originally Posted by greatlake
    All I have is eq, is it worth doing alone?

Answer from tycin:

start ur own thread bro! and no its not.

I started my own thread and then tycin writes:

'bro no flame but how many times u gon post this shlt?"

Hey tycin, I dont know how you became a "senior member", but clearly the standards must not be very high.

Im only looking for some opinions about EQ, you've stated yours now **** off.

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    Greatlake, Tycin is a good guy and you should take the advice he gives...he has not steered me wrong.

Originally Posted by greatlake
    All I have is eq, is it worth doing alone?

Answer from tycin:

start ur own thread bro! and no its not.

I started my own thread and then tycin writes:

'bro no flame but how many times u gon post this shlt?"

Hey tycin, I dont know how you became a "senior member", but clearly the standards must not be very high.

Im only looking for some opinions about EQ, you've stated yours now **** off.
    some people!! try to help and then this!

Billy ba, thanks.

See tycin, useful information.

Quote Originally Posted by BigJames
    Greatlake, Tycin is a good guy and you should take the advice he gives...he has not steered me wrong.
    thank you

Fina Truck is offline New Member
    Come on,go easy on us new guys.

I think "Shuting you down" means your body will stop making its natural test. And without taking test you wont have enough to make gains. Also when you come off the eq your body will not start making test fast enough and you will crash. So this is why it isnt recomended.(I got this info from reading, you should try it)
    But if you want to take it. Go for it. what do we know. Hell, get some synthol that stuff is great!

Fina Truck is offline New Member
    story of my life ,day late ,dollar short.

Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    that was towards him for being an ass. not u bro.LOL...

I was wonderin. I thought you would understand..

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    Greatlake, there is a difference between getting good advice and getting the advice you want to hear...in this case, you have been given good advice, even though it is likely not what you wanted to hear. I will be very surprised if anyone here recommends this Eq only cycle to you so be prepared for that. You will likely not be happy with an Eq only cycle, not only will it shut your natural test down (without replacing it!!!), but it will not yield huge results. To understand this better, without some added test you will NOT be able to perform sexually throughout your cycle and quite possibly afterwards as well. You need to take Eq for at least 12 weeks to get anything out of it. If Eq is used in conjunction with Test it can yield some good results and allow you to perform as a man. If I were you I would get Test.

"(I got this info from reading, you should try it)
    But if you want to take it. Go for it. what do we know. Hell, get some synthol that stuff is great!"

What the f*ck? When a question is asked Fina Truck, the answer is usually, you know, read. Hence the reason for asking the question. Geez. Smarter trolls please.

Thanks James, I wasn't after advice that I "wanted to hear", I just wanted to understand what the effects would be. Something more than good, or bad.

I understand it now thanks. Again, here to learn.

"(I got this info from reading, you should try it)
    But if you want to take it. Go for it. what do we know. Hell, get some synthol that stuff is great!"

What the f*ck? When a question is asked Fina Truck, the answer is usually, you know, read. Hence the reason for asking the question. Geez. Smarter trolls please.
    i think he meant try researching b4 asking simple questions. i bet u could find answers to all ur questions just by reading some other posts! imagine that hey?

anyways im done posting on your threads.
    peace.

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    glad to help you out bro, but seriously, research the hell out of this. Your answers may not be what you want to hear but most advice from anyone here will be good. If we didnt tell newb's to research, we would see 1000 threads a day on questions that could be answered by simply hitting the search button. Retarded questions get kind of annoying when we could be discussing something more important than questions that have been answered a million times already.
    for future ref.
    1. research what you think you may want to do for a cycle
    2. come up with a proposed cycle with all compounds listed and your stats like age height weight bf% training experience and post it here.
    3. Let the bros critique it and modify it accordingly

Thread Information