Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Nutz56 is offline Banned
    [QUOTE=BIGPAPAPUMP77] Man........i Dont Know If Its Ballz.......or Just Nuts.....

hahaha... nice play on words man. anyway, wow... i don't know what to say about this one, other than... THAT'S AWESOME!!!

LAGMuXle is offline Member
    It's about gone now - drained out all fluid - antibotics took care of the rest of it.

Anyone has a similar problem let me know I may have some advice.

Thanks again Bros...

Mux

IronRuffy is offline Associate Member
    Judging from half these guys responses, I'm guessing they think your a crazy bastard for being able to do that.... I'll keep ya in mind...lol Take care of that ass!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yep.. but i only shot myself with an 18g 1 time... and that was as a nob...

I assume you went to the doc.. that's serious problems there bro.. consider refiltering you juice into a new sterile bottle..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Gassman is offline New Member
    I have a welt on my ass right now!! Freekin IP oils man!! I dont trust that chinaman!! 3 days of pain and a welt the size of a small grapefruit. Something aint Kosher here, I hope that its not infected. I wont be using IP anymore thats for sure!!

blown is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LAGMuXle
    I went to the doc today bros - here is what happened:

Typical routine... got lucky and had a Pre-Med PA check me out before my doc came in, she was 22, cutie - and hell - I don't think I've met a PA that is so interested in my workout routine ;-)

Once the doc came in - he said it would need to be drained, so that's what he did. I layed face down - he gave me a nice "half-inch" incision in my left glute, and drained it for about 45 minutes.

I'm now on anti-biotics, and doc reccomended to soak it in a hot bath a couple times a day to let it drain out any remaining fluids and then re-guaze it. Yes - that means keeping the incision open... ouch. They gave me sterile pads in a perscrip bottle to stuff in the wound after soaking so it doesnt heal over.

He said it should go away but wants me to visit him again this Friday.

I'll be sure to keep you guys posted on everything - one thing for sure is the pain is almost gone, with all that pressure released I can actually sit down now. But the thought of an open half inch cut on my ass is a little weird to think about.

My girlfriend was supportive with everything as well which is good (except for comments on the PA of course). She asked me how often I have to drain my ass, and if it will affect our sex life negatively, lol. Good to have a humorous chick around during this... that's for sure.

Thanks again bros, I'll keep posting about this until it's over... might be helpful to emphasize being extra extra sterile to newbies.

MuX
    What did you tell the doctor as far as the source of the infection?

Exactly what antibiotics did he give you?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information