LORDBLiTZ Guest

Steroids or Gene Therapy?

I think it's time we start educating ourselves in these new "supplements".

The next level is here...

Now how do we use them?

http://www.genetherapysystems.com/legal

inevitable is offline Member
    man this is gonna be confusin... but watever im down!

LORDBLiTZ Guest

Check this....

Protein Delivery

BioPORTER® is a revolutionary lipid-based protein delivery reagent that effectively transports proteins, antibodies and peptides into living cells. It relies on a simple delivery mechanism that does not require fusion partners or covalent bond formation. BioPORTER reagent offers ease of use and intact protein functionality and provides an effective alternative to transfection, especially in difficult-to-transfect cells. For your convenience, GTS also offers high-quality active recombinant human caspases and antibodies for apoptosis and signal transduction that are ideal for use with BioPORTER reagent.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Steroids or Gene Therapy?-bpmech_sm.gif  

c5529 is offline Member
    Just FYI -- there are some pros beginning to experiment with these approaches....for what it's worth, my advice is for everyone to stay well away from this until we've learned about it and studied the effects.....

Doc Slin is offline Respected Member
    That **** looks ****ed up, Figures LB would be the first to find it and use it! LOL! But it does look very intriging.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    this actually sounds very interesting. if they can genuinely silence the expression of the gdf-8 gene (the myostatin gene) this will make steroids look like aspirin. you guys have seen the pics of muscle mouse, muscle cow, and muscle baby? add THAT to your stack

the end of genetic limits.

inevitable, the myostatin research is being done in PA....you should raid the lab and take on ronnie coleman.
    the myostat doesnt work the same in humans as the infamous mouse and cow. i know first hand, i worked at one of the worlds largest drug labs about a year ago and personally saw it.

the **** LB has, from the descriptions, is a carrier...big deal..you need the genes still

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Steroids or Gene Therapy?-m1.jpg   Steroids or Gene Therapy?-m4.jpg  

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Steroids or Gene Therapy?-m3.jpg  

LOl bathgate mods here LOL.

Look at that Mutant Freak child, born with his myostatin gene blocked!!

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    LOL, we need some myostatin blocker

Hooligan is offline Associate Member
    Whatever bros. as long as it's injectable it still will be fun.

Bring it on. La Vita e' Bella.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    bathgates right tho, this only half the puzzle. we still need the GDF-8 silencer....unless one of these kits stocks it. anybody?

http://www.genetherapysystems.com/ca..._family_key=15

RNA Interference

GeneSilencer PCR Kits

GeneSilencer siRNA Transfection Reagent

GeneSilencer 96 siRNA Transfection Reagent Plates

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    All I want is a gene to inhibit blood flow to my fat cells and I’m good. lol.

I don't think a gdf8 anti-body will be ALL that. Looks very promising as a fat loss agent though.

it looks like it is. dramatic muscle gains and 1/2 the body fat of others in group.
    I like when you talk science to me.

c5529 is offline Member
    any further info? how effective has it been? is this the company they've been getting it from?
    I'm very interested in learning more about this too.......I'll see what I can find out and let everyone know what I hear....

The guys I know have been experimenting with this for 4 or 5 months so I'll see if I can get some info from them.

I'm not sure if it's the same company or not....I've heard there is another company in Phoenix doing studies in this area as well.....

sorry -- wish I knew more....

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Wow, those pictures are amazing. The chicken/turkey pic is incredible~!

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    unless there is something brand new, current mystat inhibitors (what was used in the above photos), just do NOT work in humans, i know this from many different MD,PHD doctors that have worked in this field as a career for many years, granted ive been out of the loop in this area for about a year, but being that i just took an advanced genetics course last semester and the mystat defficiancies were talked about and doses of growth hormone were about the best treatment there is currently was stated...i wouldnt waste my money

the crap that most see in mags is utter garbage. my dad buys the ****, i dunno how many times ive told him its a waste but he tries to tell me the label warns it will take a very long time to see results...ya my ass

i wouldnt mess with any of that stuff myself..., especially untill you see for yourself others that have done it. this isnt something to be a pioneer in

Yeah I agree Billy. GH lowers myosatin over 40% (i think) and keeps the levels lowered for some time after. Plus we don't know what adverse effects could come from an effective gdf8 blocker. I sure a hell won't be in a rush to try it.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Well thats the catch, wait for others to test it first. The first few batches will be like any other new drug on the market: revolutionary for a few months, until the FDA gets wind of like 150 people who grew penises out of their noses or something, then shuts them down. Then the lawsuits start.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    wouldnt the gdf8 blocker make every muscle in your body grow (including your heart)? I wonder what happened to those animals after those pictures were taken...

Thread Information