CYKOTIK is offline Associate Member

Question Stanazol injections

Ive been doing 1ml 5 times a week for the last 5 weeks is that enough and how much longer can i stay on the stan??

KeyMastur is offline VET
    well it's best to use it ED (ever day), not just during the week. it's got such a short half life that you'd benefit more by shooting it ED.

also, you shouldn't have chosen just the winstrol to run by itself. sure it sounds good and that's what everyone says - "ooh, take winny and lose fat" - (fat loss is contributed mainly to diet and workout / cardio). you'll gain some muscle with it, and most likely retain it al since you aren't going to add much water weight.

most people run it 6 weeks, due to it's toxicity on the liver (it's 17aa) plus it can be rough on the hairline. i wouldn't go over 8 weeks with it.

and before you ask, yes you can drink it.

eport is offline Associate Member
    yes key is right not more than 6 wks it is also hard on your joints it tends to dry them out if you wanted to get cut you could of used anavar by its self but i always recomenduseing test with everything just my opinion though

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by eport
    yes key is right not more than 6 wks it is also hard on your joints it tends to dry them out if you wanted to get cut you could of used anavar by its self but i always recomenduseing test with everything just my opinion though
    some good points.

also, with the easily available fina and their similarities as far as results, more people have gone with fina instead of winstrol

eport is offline Associate Member
    i have never used winny but i hear too many bad thing about it that is what turned me on to anavar its a little pricy but i have never heard anyone say anything bad about it and it is also not as harsh on side and the liver which is alwaysa plus i my self am about to go on a 10wk test prop and var cycle

Thread Information