Bjarni is offline New Member

Hi friend adviced me to do deca and d-bol

Hi, My friend uses steroids , and he has adviced me to take deca and d-bol for 6 weeks and then go on "hcg " as post cycle. Im not sure its spelled that way. He says I can gain decent size from that in just 6 weeks. This would be my first cycle. Is he blowing smoke up my ass?

Pleas help thank you

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    sounds ok for a first cycle.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjarni
    Hi, My friend is a dealer and uses steroids , and he has adviced me to take deca and d-bol for 6 weeks and then go on "hcg " as post cycle. Im not sure its spelled that way. He says I can gain decent size from that in just 6 weeks. This would be my first cycle. Is he blowing smoke up my ass?

Pleas help thank you

Your friend is clueless. Don't listen to his advice, do some reading on the board and do your first cycle right.

gq_neo is offline Junior Member
    Hi, My friend is a dealer and uses steroids , and he has adviced me to take deca and d-bol for 6 weeks and then go on "hcg " as post cycle. Im not sure its spelled that way. He says I can gain decent size from that in just 6 weeks. This would be my first cycle. Is he blowing smoke up my ass?

Pleas help thank you
    You're going to get alot of people on here telling you not to do that cycle without Test ... I posted the same thing, my guy was telling me to take dbol and decca, but read this thread for the responses ...

Newbie question

From what I gather ... first cycle ... Test E nolvadex and a good pct treatment are enough for a big gain.

Homer 8 is offline Associate Member
    serious never do this cycle without adding a test i garuntee u will get better results with it aswell plus alot less sides and i mean without it kiss ur sex drive good bye

Bjarni is offline New Member
    Thanks for the advice. Guys. :-)

Homer 8 is offline Associate Member
    ok you got some advice now check up on test what it does and what type suits you to take, id also recommend that u read pheednos pct so that u are aware of that too man. this cycle should blow you up considering u train hard eat well and plentyful and also proper rest. good luck bro.

youknowme is offline Member
    Kick your friend in the nutz He don't know s*it. Always include test! Search around the site and you'll find lots of info...

powerlifterjay is offline Respected Member
    Always have a a test base to all of your cycles. You need test in your body for proper brain function and the deca and dball will cut off your natural supply. So I would at the very least run 100 mg a week of test with your cycle but if it is your first I would do test and deca with daily arimidex to cut of the estrogen and keep water retention to a minimum. I would say about 400mg test (enthenate is good and usually cheapest) and 100-200 mg deca or equipoise weekly for about 10 or 12 weeks minimum. Alot of people preach short cycles but in my experiance and "my" opinion short cycles are just starting to kick in good when you come off. I only do one cycle a year on the average and its usually about 5 months long. Anyways thats my .02

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sbeast007
    WRONG! Don't give advice unless you know what your talking about!!!!

Pleas help thank you
    No flame, but your friend is an idiot. First off, like everyone said, You need test as a base for any cycle. Deca/DBOL will shut you down hard. 2nd, you should only be running DBOL for 4 weeks. Dbol is used to jumpstart a cycle while the longer acting esters (test,Deca) kick in. (which is usually about 4 weeks). Now the most important thing. YOU ARE NOT RUNNING THE CYCLE CORRECTLY. 6 weeks of DECA is NOT long enough. Just as it's kicking in, you'll be stopping it. You do NOT need HCG with this cycle and you do not want to run HCG as your PCT. You need to research CLOMID.

Best advice is to slow down and learn as much as you can before making the leap.

Be safe,

BLT

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    No flame, but your friend is an idiot. First off, like everyone said, You need test as a base for any cycle. Deca /DBOL will shut you down hard. 2nd, you should only be running DBOL for 4 weeks. Dbol is used to jumpstart a cycle while the longer acting esters (test,Deca) kick in. (which is usually about 4 weeks). Now the most important thing. YOU ARE NOT RUNNING THE CYCLE CORRECTLY. 6 weeks of DECA is NOT long enough. Just as it's kicking in, you'll be stopping it. You do NOT need HCG with this cycle and you do not want to run HCG as your PCT. You need to research CLOMID.

Best advice is to slow down and learn as much as you can before making the leap.

Be safe,

BLT
    great advice.

and it's been my experience that "dealers" a lot of times give terrible suggestions. they're not concerned with your health/gains...they're concerned with their profit. so take responsibility for yourself, make sure you know what you're doing and why you're doing it...before you start. you did well by checking here first.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sbeast007
    didnt we have a conversation about dumbasses like u handin out bad info?

Pork Chop is offline Member

Pleas help thank you
    hcg is useless alone for pct. it doesn't activate the pituitary(sp) gland - as soon you as cease hcg, you'll crash.

My first cycle was deca/dbol . I ran it long as got great gains.
    people here will advise you not to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by cb25
    great advice.

and it's been my experience that "dealers" a lot of times give terrible suggestions. they're not concerned with your health/gains...they're concerned with their profit. so take responsibility for yourself, make sure you know what you're doing and why you're doing it...before you start. you did well by checking here first.
    YEP! So **** true.

BassMuscle is offline Associate Member
    Thats a terrible cycle, I don't think he is your friend. Or maybe he very uneducated.

Stick around and learn, read every thread and the stickies at top of the page, and you'll get it right.

Everybody is going to seggest that you at least learn more before you start.

BassMuscle.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member

Pleas help thank you
    ake it from me I learned this the hard way... This cycle sucks! The only thing you will gain from this is some water fat and a limp noodle. Hang around a while and learn some stuff. We al started out where you are at and we all are here to help

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Maybe he wants to satisfy your G/F if you have one. Because on this cycle you will not be able to get it up -- say goodbye to your sex life for a while.

Sw0lEiTaliaN is offline New Member
    Listen to these guys, they are giving you the correct advice. You need test in your cycle(plus thats too much for your first cycle), but hang around here and you will learn anything and everything about aas usage. Do yourself a favor and research, learn before you jump into anything.....

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Well at least you didnt go ahead and do what he told you right away, you tried other opinions, but you have to really , really , really do your research, and the more you look the more info you will find, it seems like the info never stops, so have patience, research a while and then think about starting your cycle

imann is offline Member
    I did some ignorant sh*t when I first got into the game...........RESEARCH IS THE KEY.......KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.........especially with gear

Colunda is offline Junior Member
    I have been given the same advice which i was due to start tommorrow. Sustanon /Decca/Dianabol . Everyone refers to Test i am from the UK and to me I thought all the steroids increased your Test (testosterone ). Could anyone help me please.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Hi, My friend uses steroids , and he has adviced me to take deca and d-bol for 6 weeks and then go on "hcg " as post cycle. Im not sure its spelled that way. He says I can gain decent size from that in just 6 weeks. This would be my first cycle. Is he blowing smoke up my ass?

Pleas help thank you
    yes he is blowing smoke up your ass hcg is used during your cycle to keep the gonads out and deca won't kick in until week 4 so enjoy weeks 4-6.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I am not gonna argue with you guys about Testosterone being the best choice for the base of a cycle ( it is the base of all my cycles). And im assuming that a Deca /Dbol would be intended for bulking, so with out test it wouldnt be as efficiant as it could be. But there is no reason to be calling people dumb azz's over suggesting a Deca/Dbol cycle. This is an old school cycle that have worked well for many including me.

Testosterone isnt mandatory for everyones goals.

Dbol's primary function doesnt allways have to be rapid water retention.

Man......read Up...read Up...read Up.......dont Buy What Someone Else Suggest .....especially If Its Your First Time....... Not To Flame Ya Bro But Know Whats Going Into Your Body......good Luck......personally I Didnt Stack Till My Second......but Hey Everybodies Diferent..

Thread Information