newbrew is offline Senior Member

Just placed first order via Western Union...was nervous! (300mg/week enough?)

Call me a pussy, but for some reason I was pretty nervous when sending the $$, dont know why. I guess having to use a different name, etc just threw me a little off guard.

Just wanted to share that I will finally be doing my first cycle. Through the help of this board I decided to do:

300/mg week Test E
    10mg ED Nolva throughout cycle
    300/100/50 Clomid PCT

btw, what would be 'best' - 250 for 10 weeks, or 300 for 8 weeks?

For myself, I have 1 10ML supply (250mg/ML)

thanks guys
    Last edited by newbrew; 01-03-2005 at 08:58 PM.

guns626 is offline Associate Member
    Those are pretty low doses. Not that I am knocking you. I just don't know if you will see much in gains on either plan. I would recommend waiting and getting another bottle and doing at least 400 - 500mg/wk Test e or cyp and run it 10wks. I was a small guy and I got some good gains from 500mg/wk test e and no sides. But I did not blow up so it leads me to believe that I would have had minimal gains on 300mg/wk, which is what I had originally planned. Needless to say, I am glad I went to 500. Hope this helps. Good Luck.

eport is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by guns626
    Those are pretty low doses. Not that I am knocking you. I just don't know if you will see much in gains on either plan. I would recommend waiting and getting another bottle and doing at least 400 - 500mg/wk Test e or cyp and run it 10wks. I was a small guy and I got some good gains from 500mg/wk test e and no sides. But I did not blow up so it leads me to believe that I would have had minimal gains on 300mg/wk, which is what I had originally planned. Needless to say, I am glad I went to 500. Hope this helps. Good Luck.
    hey bro i am with guns go 10wks at 500mg of test e if your gonna do it then do it toget the most you can out of it

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newbrew
    Call me a pussy, but for some reason I was pretty nervous when sending the $$, dont know why. I guess having to use a different name, etc just threw me a little off guard.

Just wanted to share that I will finally be doing my first cycle. Through the help of this board I decided to do:

300/mg week Test E
    300/100/50 Clomid PCT

thanks guys

you dont have enough test to run. Even if you wanted to do 250 for 10 weeks, you'd run out before the ten weeks because of juice leftover in the needle. Get some more test and run it at 300-400 minimum per week. Doubt you'll need nolva at those low doses, just keep in on hand in case you get the gyno symptoms. Don't run it throughout the cycle.

Hot-Rox is offline Senior Member
    Please give us your stats (age, weight, height, years of training experience) and your goals you hope to obtain from this cycle.

Agreed - 500mg per week would be better. I have been researching my 1st cycle for the past couple of months, and I would recommend that you also do more research. There are dozen of threads within AR that report exactly what does and does not work. Make the most of your research (before) so you will achieve the results you want.

Quote Originally Posted by guns626

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newbrew

300/mg week Test E
    300/100/50 Clomid PCT

thanks guys

I think you'll find you come up short even aiming for 10 shots @ 250mg a week, reason being you will lose some in the pin unless of course you backload it with some B12, but in all reality i really think you need more test. Clomid and nolva looks bang on though, good one.

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    I have done my research

Many people will flame the low dosages, but many seem to back it up.

My stats and needs:
    24 y/o 185 12-15% BF
    lifting solid for 2 years, on and off before that since 16

My main purpose is not for body building but more for strength gains. I am looking for a little boost on an up coming physical agility. Id be happy with 10 pounds (the more the better)

My diet is dialed and I already work out very hard.

Also, I can not afford to get overly bloated or big do to the need to be agile/quick for my career. hope this helps, thanks
    Last edited by newbrew; 01-03-2005 at 09:06 PM.

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Lower dose cycles have been shown to have significant results and more power to ya bro. Let us know how it goes for sure!

millionmillionaires is offline Associate Member
    I went 500 mg/wk my first cycle. IMO 400 would have been good.

Quote Originally Posted by MER
    Lower dose cycles have been shown to have significant results and more power to ya bro. Let us know how it goes for sure!
    hey i thin MER is right bro ecspecially for your first cycle you should see tremendose results if you work hard at your training and diet

MER
    MER is offline Member
    My first cycle was dbol30mgED/testE500mgwk
    That was a bit ago but I was very happy with the results produced. Bloated the **** outta me

Quote Originally Posted by MER
    My first cycle was dbol30mgED/testE500mgwk
    That was a bit ago but I was very happy with the results produced. Bloated the **** outta me
    yes but the bloating went away in pct though right prob from the dbol

millionmillionaires is offline Associate Member
    lol don't be nervous bro. It's understandable though

Thread Information