james21 is offline Anabolic Member

Anavar + Creatine Ethyl Ester?

I know creatine complements anavar very well, and that you should double your creatine intake while taking anavar. However does this apply with the ethyl ester as well? How much of the creatine ethyl ester shuold you take while taking var?????? any help would be great

bizzump

All I have read says it increases uptake... but then again most of those articles say it dosent suppress either...

However most recent theads on var that I have read all still mention taking creatine with it. Any info anyone?

TheBrent is offline Associate Member
    Bump

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    It's not "increased creatine uptake". Steriods causes more creatine monohydrate to be turned into the active creatine phosphate.

badham is offline New Member
    Well I am a real life experiment and I am use 40mg var a day along with 4 grams CEE and I have been very impressed with the results....(also on prop at 100mg ed and masteron at 100mg eod) I got stuck at 240 lbs and since I added the var and CEE it jump started my cycle and pushed me up another 10 lbs......just a newbies experience...LOL

badham

Jtt23 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by badham
    Well I am a real life experiment and I am use 40mg var a day along with 4 grams CEE and I have been very impressed with the results....(also on prop at 100mg ed and masteron at 100mg eod) I got stuck at 240 lbs and since I added the var and CEE it jump started my cycle and pushed me up another 10 lbs......just a newbies experience...LOL

badham
    What company are you using for the CEE?? I have used VPX's CEX with great results. I love that company!

badham is offline New Member
    I am using Superiornutracuticals.....I am very happy with the product and service....

badham

Thread Information