dangray51 is offline New Member

ive done everything need help with 1st cycle!!

hi guys im 19 i have been going gym for about 4 years !!!!,,, Ive took whey protien 3 times a day MRP 3 times a day even norateen heavyweight 2 pro hormones to some sucess !!!!! but nothing special......

Anyway heres the deal i think ive reached as big as im gonna get cuz im just not seeing any results anymore. i got a nice body but i want bigger!!!!

I attempted to eat a whole lot more than normal but just put to much fat on .

Well i wanna do a cycle of steroids Ive been researching them for ages and i know injects are the best and safe But i just cant do needles or injecting its a 100 percent NO NO....

Which means im just left with orals .... anadrol is best for mass but is to toxic i dnt wanna damage myself !!! d bol is dangerous aswell i think ??
    So im just left with anvar ??? can i cycle that by its self is it worth it ??

Or do any of u have any other ideas for a oral cycle ???.

I wanna gain abit of mass get stronger and tone up abit !!!!

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    You think you are ready for steroids , but you will pu$$ out because you are scared of injections???? YOU ARE NOT READY!

no actually i am ready, I cant do needles because i have a phobia of them i would never inject myself i know that 100 percent thats why all i can do is orals .....

i know injects are better steriods and safer i know orals are more toxic and arent as good but I wont use needles never would !!!!!

thats why im here asking if anyone knows a good oral cycle or advice if u really think i shouldent bother with an oral only cycle then i guess i wont bother ....

AVAGO is offline Member
    originally posted by gsxxr
    Also at the age of 19 i would not start steroids.
    like the man said wait a coulpe of years untill usein juice, it stunts growth plates you are still growing naturally.......

hmm ok thanks for your help i wont bother ill just eat more protien.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    lol he is willing to take all side effects of anadrol but is scared of a tiny pin. besides that cowboy, your gains won t last if you do anadrol alone. you would need some test with it.

I learned something over the years: if somebody is telling u he can t grow anymore and he eats a ton of food and cant even specify what or how many calories, he just doesnt have a clue. up your calories, clean diet, not ****. than u won t gain fat.

besides with 19 u r way to young to duck up your endocrine system...

Hmm ok then can u name a good MRP to use or is it best to just stick with whey protien!!! i dont add my diet up with calories i know i just eats i try eat every 2 hours and i try to eat healthy.

I usally down like 4 5 protien shakes per day

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    shakes...get some real food! and u should actually start counting your calories, it really helped me by the time I had problems gaining weight naturally.
    shakes are supplements and they should complement your diet but your diet should not consist of shakes only

go to the diet forum and read the sticky for bulking. may be then you will find some flaws in your diet...and stay natural! you have lots of time to abuse your body later...

ace ventura is offline Member
    Maybe you are trying too hard? Too often?
    Do you get enough sleep and rest?

Just a thought!

You should also "research for ages" at this forum, you will learn a lot. I did and still am. I have researched for a couple of months now and I understand that orals is a no no and test should be the base in every cycle.

I think you can get used to the thought of injecting yourself eventually.
    Last edited by ace ventura; 01-04-2005 at 10:00 AM.

hmm i suppose i could inject its just Ive never done an inject before i would be worried of hiting a vital vein or having an air bubble in their or somehting lol and i wouldent know where to inject ?????

thats why i never really thought of injects ... As for protien shakes just being part of the diet on the tub it says take 3 times a day so i do .... Usally i try and eat chicken or fresh fruit with them!!!.

MER
    MER is offline Member
    You went from NO NEVER to Hmm Maybe. Hehe just kiddin with you bro. Don't bother with oral only cycles. Injecting is easy and I personally thought I couldnt do it when I frst started but its so much better when doing it yourself than when you go to the doc to get blood taken. Get yourself some small needles like a 25G 1'. They are a bit smaller than your imagination has led you I think. I remember when I was younger I split my finger open by a metal blade and I had to get a tetnis shot. There was a policeman in the room filling out some paperwork at the emergency hospital and I was freaking out from the nurse about to give me a shot and the cop had to come over and hold my hand cause I was hyperventilating. That's how bad my phobia of needles was. Now I inject daily

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    You are simply too young.

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    Agreed..too young. Wait until you are at least mid-20s...it will be worth the wait.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    first off youre too young and if youre afraid of needles dont bother taking juice b/c all oral cycles are pretty much pointless. Injecting is quite easy and if youre scared of needles go donate blood, it'll help you overcome your fear. Since youre only 19 you can still put on a lot of size naturally, eat a lot and count your calories, that'll really help you see how much youre eating. Besides youre only 19, taking steroids at a young age will mess up your body. Is that really worth it?

ace ventura is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dangray51
    hmm i suppose i could inject its just Ive never done an inject before i would be worried of hiting a vital vein or having an air bubble in their or somehting lol and i wouldent know where to inject ?????

thats why i never really thought of injects ... As for protien shakes just being part of the diet on the tub it says take 3 times a day so i do .... Usally i try and eat chicken or fresh fruit with them!!!.
    No one like the thought of needles in the beginning.

You can learn how to do it through internet. You can see pictures and read info. Just do some research on that and you can make up your mind afterwards. Maby it's not as scary as you think.

But remember that if you are only 19 you should wait a couple of years before you do it. By the time you are 21+ I'm sure your ready. I have never done it either (I'm 22) but it's a process...actually I look forward to my first injection. Hehe..

c5529 is offline Member
    Bro, if you're 19 you don't need to use gear -- you're body is producing plenty of it....I'm jealous -- at 34 I have to pay for what your body is pumping out on it's own!....Eat clean, train hard, and develop your "mind-body" connection and you'll see great results....Also, taking AAS before your natural hormones have settled down can cause lots of endocrine problems particularly later on...good luck.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i say read the diet forum like crazy and get that going and hit the weights hard for a couple years, then maybe you'll b ready for injections. but til then dont bother with steroids bro.

Hooligan is offline Associate Member
    Hmm you're 19. Time for the disqualifications...

Answer this: Do you plan on competing?

If your answer is yes and you are still with me...PM me.

If it's no then don't use at 19. You're just gonna lose whatever you gain after you go off and return to any kind of life of drinking / partying / undisciplined lifestyle.

You have to realize steroid use / bodybuilding is a lifestyle...it is not a hobby. You do it with goals in mind, and you respect and fear the drugs. Otherwise you just turn into the juice junkie who's big (and sometimes not even that big) when he's on...and little guy when he's off.

And Now the Disclaimer for all the thread flamer's: I do not use, or condone the use of androgenic / anabolic steroids etc...Esp. not by underage individuals.
    Last edited by Hooligan; 01-04-2005 at 11:48 AM.

kafabe is offline Junior Member

to young

Your posts are contradicting. Earlier you said you did 3 mrp's a day and 3 proteins a day. Now you say you just did protien shakes. I am not being smart or mean, but you need to be honest with yourself, Have you really done everything, eat right, work out and be dedicated, change your whole lifestyle to better your body. If you honestly HONESTLY have, then maybe you should start studying up on as. If not and you are just looking for a quick easy way to look better( which is what it sounds like) Then you are wasting your time and money. Because AS are not a quick fix, You have to eat clean, drink water, train and be dedicated to the gym, get plenty of rest and be twice as strict on yourself while on the gear for it to even work properly. Just speaking the truth. I do wish you the best and hope you are serious about this, Especially since several guys have given you good advice on this board, just my 2 cents

QUOTE=dangray51]hmm i suppose i could inject its just Ive never done an inject before i would be worried of hiting a vital vein or having an air bubble in their or somehting lol and i wouldent know where to inject ?????

thats why i never really thought of injects ... As for protien shakes just being part of the diet on the tub it says take 3 times a day so i do .... Usally i try and eat chicken or fresh fruit with them!!!.[/QUOTE]

Man Too. Young Bro.....have Definitly Not Made Your Full Protential.......afraid Of Needles...huh.....to Bad....it Would Have Been A Trip

Thread Information