Thread: Prone to Gyno?

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member

Prone to Gyno?

Guys/Gals i am really takin side effects of AS serious....i want to be 100% by all means so if your going to flame me about this thread than PM and flame me,because the answers i get as feedback do mean alot to me and i do take the time to research my questions before i post a thread

is their a way to find out if you are prone to estrogen gyno or progesterone gyno before starting a cycle? or thats something you will have to find out on your own when hitting the gear?
    Is it possible for a doctor to do test of some sort to determine if your prone......

Many people said that they expereinced it during their puberty said they felt symptoms,but i guess everyone experienced that but for those of you who didn't maybe are the lucky ones? anway during puberty u notice this feelings in your chest and such ,gyno symtoms to be exact does this mean your prone to gyno? since after maturing those symptoms go away since of course its puberty!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can this be a indicator that you might inhibit gyno during a cycle? i know theirs other factors that contribute to gyno such as HIGH BODY FAT and such...... but some answers would be nice

also i am taking this serious,call me paranoid but i think gyno symptoms are #1 in everyones mind when doing a cycle....

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    yes gyno doesn't go over lightly with anyone, but my number one caution is my balls and hormonal functions after a cycle.

I THINK people that are more overweight, or more prone to gyno.

I never had any gyno symptons when I hit puberty either

so if you didn;t experience gyno symptoms during puberty than you might have lets call this a "REBOUND" effect from puberty with all that free test floating around ?

doofy, buy a grand in anti-e's if your so worried man!

I just think when you juice, be ready and you'll have fun doing it.

just have some anti-e's and clomid near by, and everytime you get worried just think of them

heheh, i wish i had brains like ** or those underground lab dudes.....i could make my own gear that would be a benefit for me,unlimited supply of test,winny,deca ,clomid,novadex,arimidex .....

just curious, what made you pick the name doofy?

Methuselah is offline Member
    Originally posted by Iron horse
    just curious, what made you pick the name doofy?
    It's short for Doofus.

lol, poor bastard, he takes a lot of shit. atleast he lives on this site, he'll learn a lot faster that way.

come on what made you really call yourself D00fy?

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Originally posted by Methuselah

It's short for Doofus.
    Let's not case on D00fy. This is a good question. Name callin and sh*t ain't cool.

Billmister is offline Member
    Well in respons to your question i would not have much info on if you can or can not get it, but... I do know that nolvadex is good and armadex is really good. If you are going to do a cycle in the future ALWAYS have those just in case... you never know. The gyno subject does make me think because what good is having a nice ass body with nasty bitch tits. I know my friend took growth and something else and he was HUGE... when we hit the clubs and he took his shirt off, MAN THAT WAS NASTY. his girl told me he had to save up a lot of money to get it removed. It was nasty. if you do cycle do it the right way. GOod luck maybe somone else has some more 2 add to this.

no way i dont wanna check out my mom

i got the name D00fy cause i am d00fy hehe also from the movie scary movie i believe it was

primo and anavar for the $$ is worthless hehe

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Doofy Congrats on post 420! hehe

hahah , 420 sweet, all i need now is a blunt:P j/k

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    damn now your 421. Your not cool anymore j/k

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Originally posted by NightOp
    ........deca = progesterone, so if you get gyno from it, anti-e's dont do jack.........
    out of interest here, since anti-e doesnt help deca gyno what does?

Billmister: have you any idea what your freind took with GH? was it slin?

just wandering and started wondering

<--will never touch deca until a proven ANTI E is available and affordable ,ru486 is not what i have in mind for a anti E

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    hey i ve done dbols by itself over a year ago but since this is here im trying to figure if i do have a mild case of gyno but not sure.mine droop just a little and i do feel a small lump behind my nipple but isnt that suppose to be there?

D00fy don't be a such a worry wort, and just shoot deca at low doses when your ready to have a cycle!

NEVER !!!!!!!!!! unless if the DECA was given to me for free than thats another story

hammerhead is offline Member
    D00fy - take off your shirt and look at your nipples. Are they domed or flat? Then rub your nipples or stick your hand in cold water - do something to give yourself a "goose bump" feeling. You'll see your nipples draw-up or harden. Judge how much of a difference in the diameter and dome-ness of your nipples there is between your "soft nipples" and your "hard nipples". People prone to gyno tend to have a rather large difference between the two. I do. I know i'm prone to gyno. I actually have a teeny bit of it already.

What concerns me the most is your post could be that you're looking for an excuse to not take anti-aromatase / estrogen-blockers. I hope that's not the case. If you cannot afford the Nolvadex /Proviron /Liquidex then you cannot afford to do AAS.

Don't cycle without it !!!!!!!!

no actually im trying to learn more on side effects

One thing about Gyno and e-blockers: it's like the insurance you buy before you go on a cruise or the extra insurance you can get with a rental car - it's one of those things that if you don't have it you won't realize how much you really really need until you really really need it. And by then it's too late.

I hope I don't see a D00fy post 6 months from now saying "how much does a gyno removal procedure cost?" (It's about $3000). How much does Proviron cost in the big apple? Don't answer that just get the point.

hehe btw let me ask that question now,if i do flare up from gyno and arimidex and nolva didn't help me should i wait like 5months to get the test/eq out of my system when i goto the doctor? if he does a blood test and finds AS than insurance wont cover it

Originally posted by hammerhead
    D00fy - take off your shirt and look at your nipples. Are they domed or flat? Then rub your nipples or stick your hand in cold water - do something to give yourself a "goose bump" feeling. You'll see your nipples draw-up or harden. Judge how much of a difference in the diameter and dome-ness of your nipples there is between your "soft nipples" and your "hard nipples". People prone to gyno tend to have a rather large difference between the two. I do. I know i'm prone to gyno. I actually have a teeny bit of it already.

What concerns me the most is your post could be that you're looking for an excuse to not take anti-aromatase / estrogen-blockers. I hope that's not the case. If you cannot afford the Nolvadex /Proviron /Liquidex then you cannot afford to do AAS.

Don't cycle without it !!!!!!!!
    hey so is there suppose to be a dome at all behind nipple cause i have a dome behind mine ,i think i have a mild case of gyno but too bad. i wonder in my case could i do declines to help it look better but im also maybe 18-20% body fat too so Im not sure.

Being of cosmetic nature your insurance most likely will not cover it anyway. Your doctor is not likely to conduct a steroids test as they are very expensive and "cost control" is the name of the game nowadays. He will most likely point out the obvious: if you keep doing whatever it was that gave you this in the first place you're obviously going to get it again. But hey - it's your money - it's your body. It's your decision.

You'd have to be really really prone to gyno for the residual amounts of gear to be a problem as far as 5 months post-dose.

what do u mean by "DOME nipples" looks like a pyramid?

I think he means like a small lump behind the nipple but not sure.

There are 2 possible ways to have "bitch tits". One is glandular (which is true gynocomastia) and the other is fat deposits. None of the estrogen blockers nor anti-aromatase agents can stop the fat deposits directly although reducing the aromatization, reducing estrogen levels, can avoid an accelerated female pattern fat accumulation.

The glandular stuff is gynocomastia and you are technically growing mammary glands. If you ever get it you'll know it. The sub-nipple hard disk is hormone-related and is not a good sign. A dome-shaped nipple rather than an upside-down-funnel-shaped nipple is not a good sign for someone with low body fat (like me).

got pictures of this nipple stuff?

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

D00fy wrote on 23-Mar-2002 04:20 PM:
    someone mentioned your name,and i did a search on Bill LLewellyn ,so i got your login id.....anyway can progesterone gyno be combated ? especially from deca ,someone said novadex will help but the whole board says arimidex +nolvadex wont stop progesterone gyno?? thank you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THe first problem I think is that "PG Gyno" is overstated. People don't usually report problems with Deca or Trenbolone . However, for those that do, Nolvadex typically works fine. It doesn't compete with nandrolone or tren at the PG receptor, but blocks estrogen, which progesterone/progestational steroids need to exert their full effects on mammary tissue growth.

- Bill

thx for the reply everyone

Thread Information