Georgie is offline Member

Propecia on cycle

This may be a dumb question (but as your teacher always said the only dumb question is an unasked one j/k ).... Does propecia have any negative effects on steroids ? For instance lesson the effects of testosterone or winstrol ? This may sound even more stupid, but can it increase body hair while on cycle or even off? The reason I ask is because i'm getting close to 30 and my hairline is starting to receed and I'm thinking about going to the doc to get a script. Thanks

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    5AR blockers (like propecia) may slightly reduce some of the effects of Test, as they cause a redution in DHT which has useful effects for BBers (reduces SHBP, helps with muscle hardness etc)
    Also winny is very harsh on the hairline & whats more propecia wont help reduce/stop winny induced hairloss - I'd go with Var instead as it has a similar action, but shouldn't cause any hairloss.
    Var is a DHT based AS, so should compensate for the reduction in DHT caused by the propecia & keep your muscles nice & hard.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    i have not noticed any less of gains while on propecia.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    you lose the dht benefits, but your T is actually higher because it's not being converted to DHT
    True, but your free test may actually be lower as SHBP levels can rise due to the drop in DHT (SHBP binds Test & keeps it out of action)
    Having said all this- If there is a negative effect then it's pretty small..

Thread Information