Thread: Sustanon 250

sker is offline New Member

Question Sustanon 250

I am currently weighing 161lbs, 6' tall. I am also on my second week of sustanon , twice a week. I have been playing basketball everyday with a couple of buddies of mine. Here is my concern. Some have been telling me, I loose muscle by doing so much aerobic exercise, but some are telling me it is fine. Playing b-ball will raise my endurance and all I am loosing is water weight. I really want to gain weight (muscle) Should I quit playing?

I also have another question. I am working out 5 days a week, heavy weights, low reps. Should I change my routine to 3 times a week (MWF) and rest two? Please advice me on what to do!!!!!!

SKer.

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO if you are eating more calories than u burn than its good make sure protein and carbs are high ,especially protein

ripped_82 is offline Member
    I dont see you playing that much b-ball being a problem unless your trying to gain a lot of mass. Since there is little water retention with Sus im assuming your building mainly lean muscle.I think your training is fine that many times per week since you wont overtrain on Sus, but with heavy and low res it sounds like your trying to gain mass? what are your goals??

yes, I am trying to gain mass. That is my main goal. I have read that I shouldn't over train. Having a rest day in between each work out. I want to see major results. I have been having my protein, eating right (every three hours) I have been drinking a lot of water. I have a gallon next to my desk at work, which I refill everyday. Should I have a rest day after every work out?

Dizzy is offline Banned
    Welcome to the board. I think if your trying to gain weight, then too much basketball would not be good. Try not to train the same body part twice in one week. Every six or seven days should do. I like working out for two days then taking a day off. Then workout for one day then taking two days off. Rest is key to building muscle. Get a good 2-3 minutes rest in between sets. I think a game or two a week of basketball is awsome cardio. But too much would be detrimental to optimum muscle growth. I have some good diets for bulking up. If you would like to see them just pm me.

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    rest days are essential for the body to recover 2-3rest days a week is what i always go for

in my case
    m-train
    t-train
    w-rest
    t-train
    f-train
    s-rest
    s-resst

by doing this i dont feel fatigue to workout and i always come back with more lifts after rest days

Tex
    Tex is offline Junior Member
    too much cardio when mass building is defeating the purpose, I agree w/dizzy. no more than 1-2 days of cardio/week when mass training. IMO. protein and carbs, lots of both, especially carbs when really trying to put on mass.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    D00fy has a good training routine there, that's pretty good. Even going straight from Monday to Friday, working dif body part each day should be sufficient.

I was actually thinking of doing something like this when I start my cycle in 2003.

Monday - Back
    Tuesday - Biceps
    Wednesday - Shoulders
    Thursdays - Legs
    Friday - Chest/Tri's
    Sat - Off
    Sun - Off

this has been a huge help!!! thanks.... As for in between meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) what should I be having. I have been trying to have tuna, potatoes, protein bar.....is this sufficient?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    What else are you running with the sus250? Do you have an anti-e? Do you have clomid?

yes, once off the cycle I will be taking HCG . Wich now im reading that will not help much. I should be taking clomid. what do you think? Oh, I am taking 500mg a/week. alone.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Ok...not bad, but for future cycles you may want to think about stacking more than one AAS for better results Yes...get some clomid ASAP and here is my recommendation on dosage. 2 weeks after your last shot of sust, take 300mg of clomid on day 1, then 100mg/day x 10 days, 50mg/day x 10 days.

Also, if you don't already have some...pick up some nolvadex (quickly) because if aromatization occurs, that test can help you grow a nice little set of bitch tits (gynocomastia). Nolvadex will stop the aromatization in it's tracks. Some people are prone to gyno...some aren't..you may not even need to use your nolva...but it's better to have it and not need it, then it is to need it and not have it Good luck bro.

Pete

Pete, should I take the HCG anyways?

Gearnow is offline Junior Member
    HCG will bring your testicals back. defenitely have clomid in hand if you want to keep your gains...try taking creatine also post cycle, it might help...
    Here read this thread
    http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=13879
    this explains the difference b/w HCG and Clomid

bigwillster is offline Associate Member
    I would do very litl cardio if bulking. I would say twice a week would be ok.

Thread Information