Guardian74 is offline Junior Member

Can you frontload SUST?

This is for Mike_XXL and the other frontloading gurus...

Can sust be frontloaded? Due to the Prop ester and it's short half-life, it should cause fluctuating levels, correct? The only thing i can think of is to do daily jabs for the first week at significantly higher doses than normal. If there is a way to do it please let me know. I know I'm not the only one here who wants this answer, but I'll be the one to ask, I'd rather swallow my pride and ask than screw it up.

G74

Hell yeah man I have front loaded it many time when I couldn't get a hold of much else. won't hurt, but I like to hit prop for a front load rather than sust because it is so **** good if you get the right batch, but the thin about sust is that most people actually don't use is properly, yo have to hit the short esters in order to get the best out of it.

detroit is offline Banned
    Why bother there is only 30mg of prop in 1ml of sust anyway. The rest (for the most part are long esters) You'll wast a lot of gear using Sust to jump start. Get some Dbol for a jump and just use 1.25ml of sust every 3days and you'll be all set.

Guardian74 is offline Junior Member

Frontload, not jumpstart.

I am planning to Jumpstart with Dbol , but I want to frontload with the sust to get my test levels up quicker.

Thread Information