BEAR101 is offline Associate Member

Trenbolone acetate and Test E? If you have done this tell me about it

How has tren acetate and teste worked for you... good? bad? what kind of gains did u make and did u keep them?

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    First cycle.500mg test week. 75mg tren ed. 6 weeks. 30lbs kept 20lbs. Nuff said!

BTW those 20lbs were all muscle.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Very good cycle front load the test and run the tren for 6-8 weeks depending on experience and sides. You can get very strong and put on a lot of mass with this simple stack.

BEAR101 is offline Associate Member
    My first cycle of test e at 500 a week i put on 22 and kept 20 should i add the tren to my next cycle of test e at 750 a week

eport is offline Associate Member
    never done it but i will use you as the lab rat tell me how it goes that just may be my next cycle good luck bro keep us posted

thick one is offline Associate Member
    that was exactly my last cycle. test e 750/week (12 weeks) and tren 75/day (10 weeks) the results were fantastic, however, the tren made me one irritable/mean son-a -bitch. strength went crazy! MY MUSCLE'S WERE SO F'N HARD, I could barely wipe my own ass until I came off the tren.

rsmihula is offline Associate Member

Great Stuff

Im currently on test prop and tren and I see amazing results in the third week strength, hardness my girl can't believe it nor can her friends he he nice stuff

c5529 is offline Member
    Tren a and Test E is the best cycle around IMO.....I love the two combined...Just don't stay on tren a for too long as it's quite hard on your body....I use 1000mgs Test E and 75 mgs ED Tren A (6 week stretches with Tren A).

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    its a great cycle, u'll put on lots of muscle and get lots of strength. id say do test e at 500mg/week for 10-12 weeks and tren at 50-75mg/day for 6-8 weeks..(try to keep the test at a higher dose).

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Make sure you end your tren at least 4 weeks before stopping test. It shuts your HPTA down hard and is quite difficult to recover in a timely manner during PCT if you dont stagger your "quit" times on the test and Tren. Hooker has posted a study on the similar results with deca in his "guide to a cutting cycle". I like tren but the sides are a bit severe and I actually just opted to cut my tren portion of the cycle short. It's one of those things in life that are just too d*mn good to be true in my opinion. Its hard as hell on your kidneys for one and that disturbs me. It disrupts your respitory capacity, increases red blood cell count and a slew of other things that I just dont feel are beneficial in the long run of things. It is a d*mn good compound thats for sure though. You wont be disappointed.

Thread Information