newbrew is offline Senior Member

10 days winstrol @ 50mg complete waste?

Starting my 10 week Test E cycle (lower dosage, 350/mg) once it arrives.

I have some free Winstrol (10 50mg tabs) - Would it be worth while at all to use these at the last 10 days of the cycle, or maybe for 10 days after my last injection? Is 10 days even long enough for my body to react? What about 20 days at 25mg ED?

Should I just wait until I have more winstrol and use it for the second cycle?

5'11, 185, 12% or so BF

My goal is to put on roughly 10 pounds solid. I am doing this more for athletics than I am true body building

thanks
    Last edited by newbrew; 01-04-2005 at 12:18 PM.

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    just save it till the next cycle you will be glad you do you need to do 4 weeks@50mg,ps i have the same amount as you free,im just going to save mine aswell.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    save it bro, might as well throw em away if ur gon do 10. need to do it for 4 weeks.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    ROTFL! Good marketing! Your source gave you about 1/3 or 1/4 of what you need for a realistic addition to your cycle... now you got it burning a hole in your pocket, and you are smart enough to ask for advice, and the best advice is to save it for when you have more. And of course you get more from... the guy who gave it to you! Brilliant! But everybody is quite correct. You want to run 50mg/day or more, and 10 days is not enough to see any results. So I vote with saving it, or getting some more.

Normally you add winstrol to the middle or the end of your cycle, so you can always change your mind and get some more in a few weeks and throw it in there. Lots of guys swear by winny at the end, even if it is not actually supposed to be a cutting cycle. You can end up with a nice hard look compared to what you usually get from test alone.

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    ROTFL! Good marketing! Your source gave you about 1/3 or 1/4 of what you need for a realistic addition to your cycle... now you got it burning a hole in your pocket, and you are smart enough to ask for advice, and the best advice is to save it for when you have more. And of course you get more from... the guy who gave it to you! Brilliant! But everybody is quite correct. You want to run 50mg/day or more, and 10 days is not enough to see any results. So I vote with saving it, or getting some more.

Normally you add winstrol to the middle or the end of your cycle, so you can always change your mind and get some more in a few weeks and throw it in there. Lots of guys swear by winny at the end, even if it is not actually supposed to be a cutting cycle. You can end up with a nice hard look compared to what you usually get from test alone.
    well, it didnt quite work that way. i had extra money that I accidently sent him. he was running a 10% off special for winter that I didnt realize until after I sent the money. I then asked for the difference in winstrol tabs. After consulting some friends and a couple boards I actually just had him change that up to 3 amps of IRAN Test E. =]

Depending on how long it takes to get here, I may end up just ordering some Winstrol to throw in on this cycle. We'll see.

Thread Information