Colunda is offline Junior Member

Cycle(1) Sustanon

After help in another thread i have just arranged to purchase X number of vials of 250ml Sustanon . I am realisticaly looking at three shots per week Tue/Thu/Sat as i cant train Monday and Tuesday Due to work and University. I feel that this split would be best. Does anyone agree with this or would you recommend another split? Question 2 how long is a recomended cycle at this dose and which PCT would be most suitable.

Many thanks in advance...

seanw is offline Banned
    When you workout is irelevent to when you shoot. Three times a week for sust is perfect. Do it for twelve weeks. You dont mention doseages but I would recommend 400mg per week, if you use amps there will be left overs, just suck it up into another syringe and keep it for the next shot. PCT info is here http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...hlight=PHEENDO

Oh right thanks.. Its like being at school im learning loads on here. I was actually looking at a 250ml shot EOD like we discussed yesterday. As this is the only one i will be taking. I was not really that keen on splitting and saving. Is this dose too high?

seanw is offline Banned
    Yes 750 a week is a bit high for your first cycle, why not just do it twice a week and make it 500. Its not ideal but its not to bad either

Is it ok to split the dose and save it in barrels if so if this is the better way to do it i will do it to maximise my gains. Do you need to save the barrel anywhere specific like the fridge to preserve it? I just wanted to be very sanitary about everything and was a little dubious as its my first cycle.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Colunda
    Is it ok to split the dose and save it in barrels if so if this is the better way to do it i will do it to maximise my gains. Do you need to save the barrel anywhere specific like the fridge to preserve it? I just wanted to be very sanitary about everything and was a little dubious as its my first cycle.
    You can buy an empty vial from the Pharamacy. I would boil it for five minutes to steralise it if it doesnt come steralised which it may. You can then crack all your amps and pour it in there and cap it properly. Otherwise you can draw up the leftovers into a syringe and cap it with a pin. It is fine out of the fridge

Sounds good i think i will just hold it in the syringe as it will be used quite close so if i cap it with a pin it will be ok yeah. Wont it run out or be damaged being exposed to the air?

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Colunda
    Sounds good i think i will just hold it in the syringe as it will be used quite close so if i cap it with a pin it will be ok yeah. Wont it run out or be damaged being exposed to the air?
    Thats the best plan, just pull the plunger all the way back so there is no pressure on th gear in the sysringe. Make sure you cap the pin for cleanliness. Sust can be stored at room temp, it doesn need to be in the fridge.

Thanks mate.. You have really helped alot over the past couple of days.

Thread Information