Thread: no prop pain

rhinoman is offline Associate Member

no prop pain

I took my first PROP shot yesterday and I was a little hesitant about the pain it would cause. But to my surprise it was the most painless thing I have ever done. NO PAIN AT ALL. according to others DEP prop is supposed to have high BA, but I am here to say it is painless. P.S. I did mix it with some DEP EQ. So now I don't have to run down to the feed store and pick up any b-12. I am exocted because I am doin 75mg a day for the first time and was not looking forward to all the painful injects, now I am looking forward to the next one. this stuff is the shiat! -RHINO

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    I have prop that is absolutely painless as well

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    me too bro, some prop is made painless with a lower ba content and it also depends on the person.

nwp
    nwp is offline Junior Member
    my prop shots are painless for the most part too. Give it 24 hrs though before you say it's pain free. It never hurts me at the time, but sometimes it's a little sore the next day or so when I have to inject again.

echobeach is offline Junior Member
    I'm finding the real pain kicks in 2 days after the shot and lasts for about 3 days.

Using BD @ 1.5 ml EOD. The first two shots I just banged em' in like it was Cyp or something but now I am stretching b4 and massaging after just to limit the pain it is causing.

The first week it was so bad I could only train once and I felt like ****e for the first week as well - may have had a bit of 'test flu'...

Yesterday was the first day I could train full on and it was great, heaps of grunt and drive, but for me at least prop has bought new meaning to "no pain, no gain".

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    I thought it was painless to until the next day when I couldnt lift my arm. I got the test flu as well and it prevented me form working out for a week.

rhinoman is offline Associate Member
    I think ya'll jinxed me.......fu'kin A this **** is killer in the bi's. Quad never hurt though. I am gonna get some b-12 to mix in with it. How much do you think it will help? I can handle the pain, but it seems when inject a certain spot on my body, EVERYONE just happens to hit you there or rub on the exact spot. So next time I'll keep my mouth shut until I run the PROP solo. (which I never plan on doing again) -RHINO

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    sorry to jinx you bro... with prop, b12 wont help too much. As soon as your body gets used to the ester and the ba, you can shoot it anywhere with no pain at all. It took me about 15 days before the shots were painless. Prop is some good ish, no water retention and slow solid gains. Look out for the flu as well because it made me sick for about 5 days.

Quote Originally Posted by rhinoman
    I think ya'll jinxed me.......fu'kin A this **** is killer in the bi's. Quad never hurt though. I am gonna get some b-12 to mix in with it. How much do you think it will help? I can handle the pain, but it seems when inject a certain spot on my body, EVERYONE just happens to hit you there or rub on the exact spot. So next time I'll keep my mouth shut until I run the PROP solo. (which I never plan on doing again) -RHINO

echobeach is offline Junior Member
    Today is day 13 and I think my system is getting used to breaking down the ba etc. On a scale of 1-10 the pain has gone to about 5 where it was like 9 or so for the first week.

Friggin sick of having sore butt cheeks around the clock tho'.

If I use prop again in the future would it will be the like the same routine or does the body adapt a lot quicker the next time?

i guess im a lucky one to say that my prop was painless. lucky i guess, well sorry to hear about the pain. its nasty i hear. good luck on the cycle bro.

Matrix78 is offline Associate Member
    i've been on my prop for about 2 weeks now i love the stuff it feels like i got punched in the injection site about 24hrs after the fact but its nothing i dont consider it pain really... i've been shooting it in my tris now and its likk butter

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    im on wk 12 of prop right now.... the first 4-5 weeks the pain was horrendous, now i dont even feel it the days after

Jeff01 is offline Junior Member
    I remember the lats time I ran prop about 3 hours after the injection I felt it..
    I still love prop anyway its good stuff. I still have boat load's of UG lab prop.
    I plan on having a buddy of mine try it and see what's up.

Thread Information