EmptyWallet is offline Junior Member

Anyone thats had lumps from gyno.....

Anyone here that has had lumps or felt something hard behind their nipple while on a cycle. I've heard of some peoples simply going away or getting much much smaller after their cycle after a period of time, or getting smaller after taking thier Post Cycle Therapy or starting some nolva or liquidex. Anyone had this experience? I have some liquidex and I was thinking about running it 1mg per day during post cycle therapy.

k_dogg is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EmptyWallet
    Anyone here that has had lumps or felt something hard behind their nipple while on a cycle. I've heard of some peoples simply going away or getting much much smaller after their cycle after a period of time, or getting smaller after taking thier Post Cycle Therapy or starting some nolva or liquidex. Anyone had this experience? I have some liquidex and I was thinking about running it 1mg per day during post cycle therapy.
    man i had a decent size lump behind my right and a smaller one behind my left from a previous cycle. i got letrozole and have been taking 2.5mg EOD for the past month. now the last couple of weeks i havent been monitoring my lumps. just been taking my **** and going on about life. but the other day i checked and was surprised to feel bugger all. gone. nothing left of them. i wasnt sure if it was worked but i was advised to try it and i did and now they are gone. i used letro from AR-R . hope this helps

slacker is offline Associate Member
    hmmm i might have to look into that... i want to take it during my upcomming cycle.. how many mg ed should i run it at?

Thread Information