ChemDietMIC is offline Junior Member

Cutting with Higher BF%

I am 22 5'10" 210lbs and last checked 18% BF, that was during football season so i would say its around 20% now. I currently have no steroid history at all besides one cycle of M1T. I have been looking into Test only as a first cycle with novla and clomid as PCT. My bro also has a bottle of reforvit-b 50ml that i might jumpstart the cycle with. But my major question is this what is a good Cutting cycle when you do not have that low bodyfat. A few post i read said some were only good if you have low body fat already. EQ,Clen , primo, winny.

edit: Before the cutting cycle i am going to get a good diet and cardio regiment down. I know you are what you eat. Just looking for gear help.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    honestly bro i would get on a good diet and do cardio for 45 min in the a.m on an emoty stomach at 65% of ur max heart rate. do that for a while and get ur bf% down then consider juice. thats wut i would do. maybe throw in an eca stack as well.

I was thinking about ECA, but i wanted to stay away from ephedra.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemDietMIC
    I was thinking about ECA, but i wanted to stay away from ephedra.
    it would definitely benefit you to lower that bf percentage before starting a cycle.....start with cleaning up your diet, increase the cardio, and imo eca will aid in this.....ephedra is ultra safe, just use your head and dont take insane dosages

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    try to drop a little more b4 u use juice but i would do either test enanthate or prop depending on how much u want to inject for 10 weeks and winny 5-10 nolvadex thru out cycle and pct

gixxer600 is offline Member
    If you want to stay away from ephedra, why not try Clen ? Excellent fat burner. Just a thought.

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    how old are you?

i am 22. I wanted to get down to 195 before any cycle. I also was reading that test only was a good. I didn't read any good First novice cutting cycles. I also saw that Clen was good with already low bodyfat%. I want to get down some of this fat, trim up natty. Then do a First cycle of more than likely just Test E, then take my 15 weeks off and do a cutting cycle. I have fat kid genetics all my family is fat and i prob would be too if i didn't play sports and be active. Should i try clen before my test cycle would that aid better than an ECA stack?

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Anybody can get down to 12% naturally, I think, without losing too much lean mass. Don't use drugs to duplicate what you can do without them! Get down to a decent %age and THEN consider pharmaceutical assistance. Would you rather start at 18% and get down to 14% with drugs, or start at 12% and get down to 9 or 10% with drugs? In the former, you end up, after using gear, still fatter than another guy will be before he starts using. With the former, you are a loser. With the latter, you are a winner, a superman. A buff GOD. Why settle for mediocrity when you can have excellence for the same degree of risk and expense?

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Oh BTW, ephedrine is nice in the winter, but in hot weather if you work outdoors in a tropical climate or in a hot industrial type environment, watch out! Heat exhaustion can set in crazy quick! Been there, done that. Any thermogenic, including clen , carries that risk so be safe and knowledgeable when you use this stuff. Don't exceed safe doses and consider your environment and your tolerances.

odrorir is offline Associate Member
    Clen works fine for me.... But I realy don't like the sides (headaches, jitters), and it doesn't suppress the appetite.

ECA does the job much better IMHO, maybe try GABA 4 grams before bed ( I use 2 grams during the day, 2 before bed) to pump up HGH which will assist in weight loss.

I have cycles at 20% to support a calorie deficeint diet, and it works very well if you do it right. You just have to realy control the estrogen and calories, I do not see why the stigma is so strong around here... You do not have to be 12% to benefit from a cutting cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by ChemDietMIC
    i am 22. I wanted to get down to 195 before any cycle. I also was reading that test only was a good. I didn't read any good First novice cutting cycles. I also saw that Clen was good with already low bodyfat%. I want to get down some of this fat, trim up natty. Then do a First cycle of more than likely just Test E, then take my 15 weeks off and do a cutting cycle. I have fat kid genetics all my family is fat and i prob would be too if i didn't play sports and be active. Should i try clen before my test cycle would that aid better than an ECA stack?

eport is offline Associate Member
    i would go with a test prop and var cycle after your bf% cuts down i have heard way to many good things about var i am about to do this cycle but like they said clean the diet up and also hit the cardio just do not try and starve yourself check the diet post for great diet info

Im thinking about doing an ECA stack start cutting my diet even more and of course cardio. Then after i get down should i jump right into my Test cycle? I know i have read about my test only cycles to start off. Test E 500mg/wk with novla and clomid for PCT and novla on hard during. Then after that do a cutting cycle. Or should i do my Cutting cycle before a bulking/mass?

Strengthmachine is offline New Member
    Question about Clen ....is it really out of your system in 2 weeks? I have liquid Clen and want to use to cut for competition, but show is tested....

Please let me know

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    When you get your bodyfat down in any way i would go with the cycle eport suggested in two weeks Iam going on that cycle so if you what i can give you my results

Thread Information