sbeast007 is offline Senior Member

wot gains from teste,dbol,primo

hey guys wot gains should i expect to see from a stack of test e, dbol , primobolan depot.
    i;m looking for a good size gain hopefully not too much water retention. and keeping my protein intake around the 200g+ mark

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    200g of Protein isnt even enough for a 150lb kid to grow efficiantly. Take your Body weight and double the number. Than add 50g to that daily intake goal because youll never really eat your intended amount. Im thinking that you need to look into a bulking diet before you go on a steroid cycle.

No one can give you a figure on how much lean muscle mass you will gain. I personally have gained 37lbs before in a cycle. And I have seen some guys not gain anything in a cycle before.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    no one can ever tell you what gains you're gonna make with or without a cycle.
    it all depends on how hard you train,diet,rest,motivation,genetics and so on and so on.
    so keep reading and learn as much as possible and don.t be afraid to ask if something is not clear.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    200g of Protein isnt even enough for a 150lb kid to grow efficiantly. Take your Body weight and double the number. Than add 50g to that daily intake goal because youll never really eat your intended amount. Im thinking that you need to look into a bulking diet before you go on a steroid cycle.

No one can give you a figure on how much lean muscle mass you will gain. I personally have gained 37lbs before in a cycle. And I have seen some guys not gain anything in a cycle before.

exactly! learn to eat and sleep first before you jump into a cycle

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    i'm around 192lbs at the moment and about 5 10" how much protein do u think i should be consuming a day to grow at a good pace.

Azer is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sbeast007
    i'm around 192lbs at the moment and about 5 10" how much protein do u think i should be consuming a day to grow at a good pace.
    I would say 400+ is a good figure. Theres no need to pig out on carbs or fats while on cycle, try and get the extra calories that you need to grow from more protein. Just eat like you would eat if there was another 30 pounds on you.

Thread Information