Thread: Sust or Eq

Addictedtobass is offline New Member

Sust or Eq

I wanted your guys opinion on if you think I should do a sust 500mg/week cycle or EQ 400mg/ week cycle.......Im not looking to get extremely big thats why Im keeping the cycle small. Im 21, 5'11 and weigh 182 lbs. Im tryin to only get to be around 190. Not trying to bodybuild or anything just want to have a good look on the beach. Never tried sust or eq, but have done deca , dbol , and winny in the past. also have had prostate problems and deca dick thats why im a little concerned about doing anything to serious. If anyone has done either sust or eq or both would give me there opinions on either and the effects after

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    eq only cycle is NOT a good idea. sust isnt either IMO... sust must b shot ed or eod and its over priced. best bet would b to go with some test e or cyp at 500mg/week.
    and if u only wanna gain 8lbs im sure with a good diet u can easily od that natural.

the reason u got deca dick is because u need test in all cycles. u should read alot on here and find shlt out then plan on somethin

good luck bro

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    eq only cycle is NOT a good idea. sust isnt either IMO... sust must b shot ed or eod and its over priced. best bet would b to go with some test e or cyp at 500mg/week.
    and if u only wanna gain 8lbs im sure with a good diet u can easily od that natural.

the reason u got deca dick is because u need test in all cycles. u should read alot on here and find shlt out then plan on somethin

good luck bro
    my thoughts exactly... your diet can gain you 8 pounds

i always had good luck with sust.....buit is def expensive....

I saw what you guys all wrote to someone else about taking just EQ and how it shuts you down and all so im not gonna do that obviously. Does sust do this same thing, or would taking that alone be beneficial. Also with gaining the 8 lbs, my weights been up and down over the past year i cant seem to break over 182, my highest being 185. Thats why i was looking for the extra edge to get over that hump.

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    test only is a great cycle bro

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    eq will only shut u down when run witout test. i love eq but make sure when u run it the test is at the saem dose or higher.

sust is 4 diff kinds of test so no it wont shut u down. IMO the test bllends arent as good as a single ester test like test e or cyp.
    again i still have to say with a good diet u'll b able to get thst 8lbs natural. follow the bulking diet in the diet forum. it might take a little longer but well worth it. JMO...

c5529 is offline Member
    Tycin is absolutely right -- for 8 pounds you do NOT need any AAS....diet, good lifestlye, and smart workouts will get you there very well without the risks of AAS. You'll also keep the 8 pounds and not risk losing it by coming off AAS....

Zennie is offline Junior Member

Sust will not 'shut you down'?

Why wouldn't sustanon shut down the HPTA? Any test, regardless of the ester, will shut you down. Correct me if I am wrong but the only difference is that for test, you're shutting down your natural test production with test itself. However, with EQ/Deca /Winny and most if not all other AAS will shut you down without replacing the test.

Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    eq will only shut u down when run witout test. i love eq but make sure when u run it the test is at the saem dose or higher.

sust is 4 diff kinds of test so no it wont shut u down. IMO the test bllends arent as good as a single ester test like test e or cyp.
    again i still have to say with a good diet u'll b able to get thst 8lbs natural. follow the bulking diet in the diet forum. it might take a little longer but well worth it. JMO...

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Zennie
    Why wouldn't sustanon shut down the HPTA? Any test, regardless of the ester, will shut you down. Correct me if I am wrong but the only difference is that for test, you're shutting down your natural test production with test itself. However, with EQ/Deca/Winny and most if not all other AAS will shut you down without replacing the test.
    You're correct............. Any synthetic hormone will eventually shut down natural hormone production. The only difference is that any type of synthetic testosterone we introduce to our system will still allow all the male charecteristics to function properly. This is why even after a test only cycle you need to run PCT to help recover HPTA after it's been shutdown.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Zennie
    Why wouldn't sustanon shut down the HPTA? Any test, regardless of the ester, will shut you down. Correct me if I am wrong but the only difference is that for test, you're shutting down your natural test production with test itself. However, with EQ/Deca/Winny and most if not all other AAS will shut you down without replacing the test.
    You are correct. What he most likely meant is that EQ will shut you down and if you don't replace your testosterone with an outside source, you'll have trouble.

Zennie is offline Junior Member

The term, 'shuts you down hard......'

I think this is where the debate comes in on deca only cycles, or cycles without test.

I seem to be able to function normally, without adding test to my cycle. Have done both before. In terms of gains, for example, if you took dbols or Abombs alone, compared with test, in avg doses, I think the gains would be similar. However, most people would not go for the all oral (or rather, no test) route simply because the reason will be, "It'll shut you down hard, you need to add test".

Test seems to be something that is necessary for the body to function, but I and quite a few others I would assume, function just as well without test being added. If that's the case, then what other benefits are there to adding test to any cycle if you can function without it, ie sex drive, able to train and eat hard, sleep well.

I hope I am not jacking his thread as this is something that is relevant to his question on Eq (or any other AAS) vs. Test alone cycles.
    Just my thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    You are correct. What he most likely meant is that EQ will shut you down and if you don't replace your testosterone with an outside source, you'll have trouble.

If I do a straight 500mg/ week cyc of sust, what kind of PCT should i use with it? I read somewhere nolvadex can sometimes cause loss of libido in males. Is that true? any input?

seanw is offline Banned
    Bro have a look at this for some info on PCT Pheedno's PCT I personally have had no problems with Nolvadex and the dick department. I normally do 10mg per day throughout the hole cycle then do PCT. Nolvadex can be used in PCT as well, some do some dont. The thread will explain. And by the way PCT should be done at the end of EVERY cycle not just Sust.

Nice Thread Seanw Thats Some Good Info.....

Thread Information