Thread: Little Help..

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member

Little Help..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forgive me if this is the wrong thread but I haven't worked out for 13 weeks so far reason because when I was bench pressing on my last set I usually go for 405 for 1rep but I felt good , blood rush and adrenaline was going and I like to push my self so I went for another once I came down I heard the worst sound , it was like a paper rip in my left chest muscle near the pec.. For a week I had to keep my left arm close to my body because it was sore.. I want to start back up next week but kinda nervous about and hesitate, I tried yesterday to press light 135 did it 12rep to see how it felt, felt a little pull. What do you guys think..

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    dunno bro u might get better answers in the workout forum or smething tho.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianMuscle
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forgive me if this is the wrong thread but I haven't worked out for 13 weeks so far reason because when I was bench pressing on my last set I usually go for 405 for 1rep but I felt good , blood rush and adrenaline was going and I like to push my self so I went for another once I came down I heard the worst sound , it was like a paper rip in my left chest muscle near the pec.. For a week I had to keep my left arm close to my body because it was sore.. I want to start back up next week but kinda nervous about and hesitate, I tried yesterday to press light 135 did it 12rep to see how it felt, felt a little pull. What do you guys think..
    wrong forum, but 13 weeks is a long time off bro....you can easily lose 30-50% of your strength in that period and it will take some time to get it back....take it easy, esp on that chest

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    When I hurt myself I did my Pct 2 weeks after Like I should clomid/nov. I'm just kinda nervous now about going heavy. I luv doing chest and is one of my best features.

Thread Information