4-----------250mg-------------200mg
    5-----------250mg-------------200mg--------20mg/day
    6-----------250mg-------------200mg--------20mg/day
    7-----------250mg-------------200mg--------20mg/day
    8-----------250mg-------------200mg--------20mg/day
    9-----------250mg------------------------------20mg/day
    10------------------------------------------------20mg/day
    11------------------------------------------------20mg/day
    Last edited by j0nne; 01-05-2005 at 06:58 AM.

seanw is offline Banned
    What did your first cycle look like and what gains did you get ? I would ( and will be) do 500 mg Sust and 300mg Deca for a 2nd cycle. Dbol is generally used at the start of a cycle to kick start it, do you have a reason for using it at the end ?

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    why 100mg of deca in the first week? test should run about 4 weeks longer then deca.
    like sean said d-bol at the beginning of a cycle (though I would consider testo propionat to jumpstart a cycle, not d-bols).

what are your stats?

Ripped218 is offline New Member
    I would up th d-bol to at least 30mgs and deca at least 300mgs.

j0nne is offline New Member
    I have only 9amps of sustanon , 15amps of 100mg deca and 500 5mg dbol

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by j0nne
    I have only 9amps of sustanon, 15amps of 100mg deca and 500 5mg dbol
    Well for a second cycle you are going to need more IMO.

j0nne is offline New Member
    I try to get some more

Sounds Like A Good Combo......i Love Sust....so My Next Cycle Will Be Dbol /sust/deca ........let The Games I Mean Gains Begin

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    HORRIBLE CYCLE!!!!

1. Your not running it long enough
    2. Your not running enough of either compounds. Test should be 500mg, Deca should be 300/400mg, DBOL 25-30mg
    3. Just because you don't have enough gear, doesn't mean you should run it incorrectly!
    4. Run Dbol in the beginning, not the end. Dbol is used to jumpstart a cycle!!!!
    5. Research more!!!!
    6. Forget using Sust. Sust needs to be injected EOD. Stick with Test E or Cyp.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    The problems with sust and sust dosages have been discussed here recently, and the problems with the short and long esters combined and the general consensus is that first of all you get a bigger bang for the buck by shooting sust EOD, and second that running moderate doses and shooting EOD presents the problem of getting odd multiples of shots from a set number of amps. For a light cycle, therefore, you are better off with a single ester product like straight cyp or enanth.

Your cycle is a bit light, not because of the test dose but because of the deca dose. It can be hard to see much difference in using deca at only 200mg/week. Most deca success stories revolve around using somewhere in the neighborhood of 400mg/week. But that in itself presents another problem for someone wanting to do a light cycle... you really need to run your test significantly higher than the deca. That's why so many guys parrot the 500mg test / 400mg deca stack. It isn't really a beginner's stack because those are fairly stout dosages. But that is the point where the combination really shines and you really get your money's worth.

If you are definitely determined to use deca and sust, I would do like Sean said and run 500mg sust and 300mg deca per week. Keep the calories up nice and high. Consider running a half amp EOD which averages out 437.5 mg per week. Don't worry about what day of the week it is... just shoot every other day, period. That will give you decent performance from the sust, better than shooting twice a week. Fluctuating levels give you sides more than higher, but stable, levels. If you are determined to shoot twice a week, run an amp on Monday morning and another on THursday evening... 3-1/2 days apart, rather than 3 days between shot 1 and 2, and 4 days between shot 2 and shot 1 of the next week, know what I mean?

I don't like a cycle that short especially a long estered test and/or deca. For a short cycle, try prop or maybe prop and fina. Or a cutting cycle with prop and winny. You should figure on running deca for 10 weeks and sust for 11 or even 12. At LEAST 9 weeks on the deca and 10 for the sust! You will be going off before you have been on long enough to get enough gains to make up for your losses post-cycle! Well not as bad as that but you get the idea... you are approaching a point where the cycle is too short to be worthwhile.

Dbol is a great addition to the beginning of the sust/deca cycle. Run between 30 and 50 mg per day, for the first 4 weeks. Unlike most others here, I do like to run dbol at the end, beginning a week after last shot and running it up higher as the injectables peter out, up to 50-60mg/day at the end of the dbol which I stop the day before pct is to begin. This lets me go another week or so before beginning pct, when the injectables are nearly completely gone and the HPTA has swung to the far extreme and is ready to come bounding back with a little help from the clomid and stuff. I think it marginally improves response to the clomid. Of course it also has the effect of lengthening the cycle and so makes recovery marginally more difficult. Splitting hairs here, but I think the net result is an improvement over the more usual method of simply letting the gear slowly dissapate over three weeks before pct. YMMV. With a limited supply of dbol, it is much more advisable to run it at the beginning and not worry about the end. In the beginning, it encourages retention of fluid in the joints which helps to make those big lifts when the strength gains kick in. High fluid levels probably also help facilitate nutrient transport into the muscle and other lean tissue. The water gains swell the muscle, stretching the fascia, which I believe to be a good thing. There are lots of reasons for using dbol to jumpstart your cycle and only one reason to tail off with it. You could do both, if you have at least 4 and preferably 6 weeks off the dbol in between, but don't run it just at the end.

I would almost bet that you designed that cycle to use the amount of juice that you have on hand. Normally, what you want to do is design the cycle and then acquire exactly what you need to implement the cycle before beginning it. Anecdotally, at least, deca does not seem to work well at light dosages. What I would do is either get more of both test and deca and run a proper cycle with it, or hold it until you get some more, or possibly trade the deca for more test and run test-only for 12 to 14 weeks. What you got there is not a good use of gear and not cost effective. I would not bother with this cycle, even if the gear had been given to me.

Thread Information