Snakeman4life is offline Junior Member

1st Cycle Completed

Well boys, the fun is already over and I have to say it was a great time. My last shot was on the 2nd and so i'll be starting my PCT in 2 weeks. I ran enthanate(Galenika) 500 mg/wk for 12 wks and kickstarted it with 4 wks of Anabol @ 40 mg/day. Also ran 700 mg/day of milk thistle when running the d-bol and 1000 mg/day of saw palmetto on and off throughout the cycle. i also used 10mg/day of nolvadex .

Here are my before and after stats

Height-6'1"
    Weight-199-224 IBS
    Arms-16 1/3"-18"
    Forearms-13"-13 2/3"
    Neck-16"-17"
    Chest-45"-47 1/2"
    Waist-35"-36"
    Thighs-26"-27'
    Calf-16"-16"

My bodyfat pretty much stayed the same at about 11%. I'll be doing the 300/100/50 method with clomid for 21 days along with 20 mg/day of nolvadex. The only sides I experienced during the cycle was some minor acne on my back and i mean minor like one or two spots, and my blood pressure went up obviously due to the water retention. I also experienced around wk 7, when i ran out of saw palemetto that my prostate felt swollen and actually ached for a while. As soon as i started taking it again, within a couple of days it went away. Now its time to plan for my next one... i'm quite eager to throw in some tren . thanks bros

peump is offline Senior Member
    congrats. i would be happy with those gains
    did you neglect your legs or did they just not respond as well?

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Congrats bro, looks like you made some outstanding gains. Hell I wish I could gain two inches on my biceps off of a cycle

Snakeman4life is offline Junior Member
    yeah i won't lie i pretty much neglected my legs... really stupid considering i could have packed on some serious mass if i was just motivated. Next cycle.... will be a totally different story, now that i know what is required ie how much intensity needs to be used to see the desired gains. for example i really focused on training my back and getting it up to par by incorporating lots of negatives in my training(while doing chins). It's now one of my best body parts. But seriously legs will be my next goal.. i'll have to bring them up to par with the rest of my body.

Thread Information