Thread: Sex Drive

guns626 is offline Associate Member

Sex Drive

Hey guys, I am in the middle of a d-bol 30mg/day and test e 500mg/wk 12 week cycle and I am not seeing any increase in my sex drive. In fact, at times I am finding it extremely difficult to have an orgasm. In two occasions, I lost wood. When I do have an orgasm it is not as intense. Also, I am having trouble starting a stream of urine. It's like I can't relax my prostate. Could this be from prostate enlargement? I would appreciate anyone who knows anything about this to let me know what's going on and if there is anything I can do about it. Thanks.

spud is offline Junior Member
    Sounds like DHT is bugging your prostate. Saw Palmetto can help a lot - it does for me. Try cutting back on the d-bol.

When your're done with this cycle and PCT, get a PSA test (prostate specific antigen) to make sure you don't have cancer there.

good luck!

darmadoc is offline Member
    How old are you?

guns626 is offline Associate Member
    I am 27 yrs old. What about the decrease in sensitivity or libido? Any thoughts on that?

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by guns626
    I am 27 yrs old. What about the decrease in sensitivity or libido? Any thoughts on that?
    I know dbol affects my sex drive in a negative way as well. It could also be the test as it does affect some this way. This is the problem with stacking items if you are using them for the first time. You do not know which is causing the side.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    get some beta sitosterol and take 600mg ed before bed i take in morning and night deff have some prostate enlargment there.

The sex thing is most likley from the dbol its known to cause an increase in dopamine in the brain and this has negative effects on orgasm

notus is offline Member
    [QUOTE=
    The sex thing is most likley from the dbol its known to cause an increase in dopamine in the brain and this has negative effects on orgasm[/QUOTE]

Someone correct me if I am wrong but more dopamine... isnt that a good thing for sex. I recently took a med. that blocks prolactin and allows the dopamine to be utilized better. Honestly it was a better libido enhancer than test and didnt want to stop after the first F%#* and stayed hard for another without a break.

I like more dopamine best orgasm I ever had....

I hope all this is okay to say here.

tony_1985 is offline New Member
    [QUOTE=grady]
    Quote Originally Posted by
    The sex thing is most likley from the dbol its known to cause an increase in dopamine in the brain and this has negative effects on orgasm[/QUOTE

Someone correct me if I am wrong but more dopamine... isnt that a good thing for sex. I recently took a med. that blocks prolactin and allows the dopamine to be utilized better. Honestly it was a better libido enhancer than test and didnt want to stop after the first F%#* and stayed hard for another without a break.

I like more dopamine best orgasm I ever had....

I hope all this is okay to say here.
    Anybody knows what dopamine do; important at all

notus is offline Member
    Sorry I cannot remember where i read it but a "sex therapist" said dopamine is the most addictive drug even though it is produced in our bodies because it is the feel good drug. It is the chemical that makes you laugh and allows for great sensations of pleasure,feelings of happiness and so on. But it would not be wise to got to your local pharmacy and buy dopamine because it can be very dangerous and most is for IV use.

Thread Information