Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by promiscio
    Did you run it alone for 30 weeks? No test or anything?
    I think any of us could be saying, aw, just one more week of growth.... plus no one wants to get the testosterone crash and watch your gains dissipate, etc.

Maybe he could switch to a few weeks of testosterone and HCG , then after the HCG restores the balls, then go into full PCT with clomid, tribulis, tongkat, etc... the biggest key is to achieve the most rapid restoration of your natural testosterone levels .

There are some of us (like me) that ran 30 weeks of testosterone, fina is just another substance, and I did just fine... my zero testosterone crash only lasted 3 days before clomid and tongkat kicked my natural stuff back into gear.

To be honest it isnt all that bad. For me I am now on day #6 of no smoking of tobacco and the niccotine withdrawal is far worst then you get from PCT crash. That is baby stuff by comparison. Nice little side effect is niccotine withdrawal can be quite anabolic on its own... water bloat is down, shredded look is up, weight is up 4 or 5 lbs.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Bro if this is a serious post, then you need to go to your doctor and get some bloodwork done ASAP. That is about the only advice i can give you.

That is over 6 months of fina............****

maxex is offline Member
    hey bro, some of these posts ARE meant to scare you. Be Scared! Go get your bloodwork done. Its not to late by anymeans, your young if you get to a doc quickly he could get your organs back on track if you were unlucky enough to sustain damage. Im not trying to flame but right now your not much different than a heroin junky, except for the fact that ur probaby alot bigger than a dope phein. Best of luck brother.

maxex is offline Member
    BTW a reg. doc cant do much, ask your family doc for the name of someone who specializes in hormone therapy

mgod is offline Junior Member
    First 6 weeks was with dbol after that it was straight fina. If I take test e and masteron for about 10 weeks without fina will help so i dont get shut down hard?
    Prowrestler wwf 4 times, mainly independent and Japan.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by billy_ba
    run some test for a couple weeks after you stop the fina and get tons of clomid and hcg. Let us know how you turn out bro.
    Intuitively it sounds like good advice, running a bit of test. Should at least give a bit of relief before the grueling pct to come. Gonna take forever to recover, anyway, after 30 weeks!

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    I'd also say that once you commit to coming off the Fina, sell or get rid of your remaining supply. When you're crashing it will probably be too tempting if you have a boatload of it sitting around your house. Start your PCT, and get the fina out of your house.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Moosepellet
    Thirty weeks, holy sh!t. You need serious help, my buddy told me that taking more than 75mg ED for six weeks will cause liver damage. You need to get to a doctor before its too late. Update us viewers ASAP. Good luck bro.
    while i agree 30 weeks may be a bit excessive,there is no scientific proof the tren will cause liver damage.if so i have never seen any reports,it is mere speculation at this point

BigPimpin76 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    while i agree 30 weeks may be a bit excessive,there is no scientific proof the tren will cause liver damage.if so i have never seen any reports,it is mere speculation at this point
    Well I belive the mojority on this board do a cycle of this kind for 8-10 weeks. Thats it, PCT Time and keep on lifting right?
    7 months of this seems like he didnt do his homework somehow.
    There hasnt been any reports, but man with 30 weeks on your shoulder some side effect will come up sooner or later. I guess thats why we all stepped into the DARKSIDE knowing what could happen during and on the longrun.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Like Devldog said, all of you ranting about liver damage and "omg dude you're going to die"... uh proof? Check out BDTR's cycles, he runs Tren practicaly year round, makes 30 weeks like a new newbie cycle. I've been on Tren for about 15 weeks of 20, I've had my blood work done twice, my liver values are actualy below normal seeing as I don't drink at all, ever... I haven't suffered any bad sides, acne was corrected with accutane. The sum of my negative sides is I sweat at night, does that mean I'm going to die

Sure if the guy is addicted he should get off it yesterday but he'll be fine...

I got some oral masteron (mestanalone) and am getting test e. I am going to run the test e 10 weeks 500mg/week and the masteron 8 weeks 100mg per day the masteron will start in week 4 and 2 weeks past the test. Clomid pct hope this works so i dont shut down hard.

The only side effects I have gotten are night sweats and increased temper sometimes.
    Sex drive is as good as ever, some acne, I drink plenty of water, clean diet. I guess I am lucky.

c5529 is offline Member
    good luck to you Bro. Let's us know how everything works out...Hope we've been able to help a bit......

Everyone has been a great help. Thank you. Do you think running the test e and masteron would help with not crashing hard.

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mgod
    I am addicted to fina. I need help to get off it. What else does the same?
    I need something to take to get me off fina. Been on fina for 30 weeks
    Bro fill us in you have any pics and what are you running with it?

AG5678 is offline Member
    my bad i wrote at the same time yall did never mind me

no pics but it looks like i do alot of cardio and i dont do any at all. Greaat cuts without cardio, thin skin.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Everyone has been a great help. Thank you. Do you think running the test e and masteron would help with not crashing hard.
    It sounds good, at least for some temporary relief before hitting the pct. Can't hurt much... after all, you have already been shut down for 30 weeks. What's 2 or 3 more? I think I would keep it short though. IMVHO you need to get clean pretty soon, get some good time off-cycle and think on a good plan for managing your next one. Can you take some time off? You aren't gonna be feeling like doing much wrestling for a while, I'm thinking.

Watch out for depression etc. It could get pretty rough. You have probably seen it before, though so no surprises, right? Good luck. Keep checking in here. There is always somebody to help out or toss ideas with or just give the old pat on the back when you need it.

BigSexy50 is offline Associate Member
    I would run the Test 2 weeks longer than the masteron , will help with your overall recovery.

Thanks

ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    No asking for sources

~Abstrack~

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Man I didn't have time to read the whole thread... but if your serious you should seek some kind of counseling.. It's a drug and its going to harm you if it already hasn't.. Get into a group, see a doctor, tell him!!

jonnytour is offline Member
    Good luck mgod. I believe that if you go to the steroid profiles you will note that fina is called "extremely toxic" to the liver. For everyone that doesn't believeme go check it for yourself. I hope you do well mgod. remember we are all here for you. Good luck!

Keep on keepin on!

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    you should edit this post, there is no asking for a source on this board, besides you are kind of hijacking this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ozmax98
    WHAT'S UP GUYS... I NEED TO MAKE MY NEXT BATCH OF FINA(oNLY 8 WEEKS AT 75MG ED.... ) I'M HAVING TROUBLE FINDING A SITE TO BUY FINA PELLETS.. CAN ANYONE RESPONDING ON THIS THREAD PLEASE PM WITH A SITE I CAN GO. THE ONE I USED NOW ONLY SELLLS IN LARGE QUANTITY... THANKS ALOT!!!!!

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnytour
    Good luck mgod. I believe that if you go to the steroid profiles you will note that fina is called "extremely toxic" to the liver. For everyone that doesn't believeme go check it for yourself. I hope you do well mgod. remember we are all here for you. Good luck!

Keep on keepin on!
    actually its not as harsh on the liver as it is on the kidneys, the liver toxicity of fina is over exagurated just like more injectables!

going to start test e and masteron tomorrow no more fina

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Well 30wks is insame IMO. At a minimum get some bloodwork done and come up with a solid plan to get off for at least 6 months.

jgg1221 is offline Member
    this kind of reminds me of the whole issue of marijuana and it being addictive or not
    the fact is, your body has some form of withdrawal when coming off ANY SUBSTANCE

ill use an analogical comparison of marijuana to cocaine so you can see my point better...

people frequently say marijuana is a "mental addiction" (kinda reminds of you of, being addicted to how look and feel while on roids, doesnt it?)

well we all know cocaine is a physically addictive drug... or wait, is it?
    technically its not, since it only effects the central nervous system causing a major depressive episode.
    heroine on the other hand is definitly physically addictive.. adicts sh!t their pants and vomit constantly in withdrawal, amongst other symptoms...

now if cocaine is just a big withdrawal thats all in the head and makes you depressed.... isnt that the same thing as a mental addiction? it is, just to a different degree and through different pathways of the CNS

so marijuana is addictive in the same way that cocaine is, just to a different degree

now my point by stating this is that you probably are experience the effect of it coming out of your body and your body wanting more of it (particularly the CNS)...

yes the great feeling of being big is addictive. but not addictive enough to get you compulsive about it to the point where you stay on for 30 weeks... and can ruin your body. why is the mental effect not as addictive? because everyone knows you can still be big without being on juice all the time.

you liking how it makes you feel just sounds like, your Central nervous system enjoys the stimulation from it and the drug it self makes you feel good

i really think the drug is effecting your central nervous system and i dont think theres any sort of drug to effectively help you come off it... such as how heroine addicts take methadone during recovery

remember EVERY DRUG MAKES THE CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM REACT IN SOME WAY WHEN IT LEAVES THE BODY...

good luck... and check into a rehab clinic for your own sake

killu2night is offline New Member
    HEY I have a funny felling I may be headed down the same road I am on week 2 of a parabolan turinabol anadrol cycle actually I just ran out of drol but the past 2 weeks have been 2 100 mg inj per week wich will now up to 3 a week and 50mg turin a day The funny thing is I have gained no weight as of today and I am eating right but I am hard as a rock// Vascular like never before and strength is through the roof HONESTLY 2ND week added 75 pounds to incline bench 180 pounds to leg press and 50 pounds to military press and these are with 3 sets of 8 after pyramiding to the added max wieght I look alot bigger AND bye the way I havent trained in 65 day prior to this cycle due to a separated A C SO if I think I love parabolin and next is fina then who knows

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    going to start test e and masteron tomorrow no more fina
    Good for you man! Just remember to go off the test E and masteron in a couple of months and then hit that pct hard. I'm sure there are a ton more guys on this board that are on week 30 or even week 50 of their cycles but they keep it on the down low to avoid being flamed. I for one didn't follow the time on= time off rule before jumping on a new cycle but I won't be making that mistake again.

GL and keep us posted

nomore1324 is offline Associate Member

omg

Quote Originally Posted by ChemDietMIC
    Fina is that addictive? Jesus that was like a crack addicts post

haha lol these replies. are killing me today, so much laughing im not doing abs for a week

Uconish is offline Member
    Fina. You in here for some Fina.

Fina is not an addiction. I know a guy who used to suck dick for coke. You ever suck some dick for FINA.

chris2wire is offline Member
    THeres so no such thing as addictive steroid .

Steroid users, and Im one of them, tend to suffer from insecurities. usually from being short, but theres many other reasons such as being ugly, being the youngest, being screwed by a girl in an early relationship, etc etc etc.

When an AAS user experiences the change in personal "worth" from being on roids, they can become "addicted".

The point is, if you get addicted to one of them then youll get addicted to all of them because AAS are stomping out your personal insecurities.

The only true way to get off a steroid addiction is not with drugs or anything like that, its to seek help from a psychiatrist or a better social life. You must discover your self worth - which is far greater than you know it - before you can willingly put down the roids.

Translation: You, my friend, are screwed.

zx2onice is offline Junior Member
    Holy Moly!! thirty weeks..wow...I've used tren twice in my life, and each time was about 8 weeks...the first was with paper winny from redicat..great cycle, no ill effects...never felt better actually....my cardio was down a bit, i tended to cramp some when i tried to run long distance..other than that, i never had a problem..the second was tren by itself, and i still got huge and cut, with no gyno problems whatsoever....but 30 weeks dude, way too long....i guarantee you that if i did 4 cycles a year of tren and you stayed on the entire time, you're overall gains wouldnt be much more..your body is gonna shut down REAL soon buddy....Remember, Bodybuilding is just as much about being healthy as it is being big...Peace.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    is this a joke?

chris2wire is offline Member
    Im a firm believer that test non stop, at a low dose is healthier than making test normally. Test is healthy thing, and I believe normal ranges for healthy adults is LOWER than the healthiest point. Im a firm believer that test levels should be double what they naturally are for maxium health.

This is why I support docs who prescribe 400-500mg a week of test for old ppl as non stop usage.

Just dont try to have kids.

But you, my friend, arent putting in a higher test level. Youre making yours ZERO. Very unhealthy...

Stop that shit. When youre healthy and recovered you can do tren again for another cycle, then come off, and do again.

But fix this crap first bro.

Ranger5 is offline Junior Member
    wow!!!!

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    .....doctor bro...hurry hurry hurry..!!

POSH is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maxex
    is there a special 12 step program for steroids. If i were you i would find out, your probably gonna need some counseling bro.
    There is steroid use and abuse.....get to a doc, then get some help.
    Good luck

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    There is some evidence that, unlike the liver, the kidneys cannot "heal" back up. It is in your best interest to stop immediately.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information