BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member

Clomid Failed...??

Hey,

I got a friend who did a DECA only cycle (I know big mistake) and he recently finished his PCT. He went to the Doc today and he told him his Test level was 101....way low. He gave him Test Cyp to take at 100mg a week to raise his levels back up....will this work or is his doc nuts????

Thanks

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBri2002
    Hey,

I got a friend who did a DECA only cycle (I know big mistake) and he recently finished his PCT. He went to the Doc today and he told him his Test level was 101....way low. He gave him Test Cyp to take at 100mg a week to raise his levels back up....will this work or is his doc nuts????

Thanks
    Deca is hard to recover from for many. I lost my sex drive during/after pct for a good six weeks after. Once it came back, I have sworn off deca for good. Also it cranks my BP up so I am forced to stack without it.

I do not think the test will help his hpta to recover as taking test will shut down his production. Did his doc know he had been on a cycle? If not, he seems to be putting him on HRT since he finds his body is not producing enough test. If the doc does not know about the cycle, then he is just figuring HRT for life as he can't recover while on it.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Yea, make sure the doc knows he did a cycle of deca . If his test was 101, taking 100mg of cyp wont do crap to get it back where it was, cause when you put the test in your body, your body stops making its natural test. So in theory, his natural test will hold steady at the level its at now.

How long was his cycle, and how long was PCT, and what doses of Clomid? Id keep on the clomid for a while longer, and NOT take that test........

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    ****, thats some hard sh@t to swallow.....good luck guy!

Vegas67 is offline Member
    I am convinced that Deca nailed me too. 4 weeks of Clomid at 100mg didnt seem to get me back as far as sex drive. 6 weeks after clomid I am still low but coming back slowly. I am trading the Deca I have left for some good old test prop and winnie.

Vegas67 is offline Member
    Oh before I get flamed I was doing Test E along with the Deca

inevitable is offline Member
    deca shuts down alot of people hard.... deca kills me.. i refuse to take deca now, tell him to try proviron or hcg ..

STAYHUNGRY is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like HCG would be in order, as Deca doesn't really cause negative feedback through the estrogen receptor, thus Clomid wouldn't really help. HCG triggers a rapid production of FSH, which will signal the body to product more testosterone . Then slowly taper the HCG once desired test levels are normal.

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Yeah I've never had a prob with deca , I do make sure to get in HCG before PCT though. I love deca, I only get norma.

BUt bro, make sure the doc knows about his cycle. Otherwise he's going to be going backwards big time.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Bro trust me on this OK...

One word... Tribestan and in high doses for 4-6 weeks minimum, maybe longer....

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Are you guys nuts!!!!!!!!!! His doctor wants to give him injectable testosterone and you guys are telling him to go back and tell the Doc he is a steroid user?? The Doc isnt gonna be able to do anything for him that Ancilliarys wont do. Plus this way he gets a couple bottles of testosterone from the Doc..

Im all for insurance paying for my gear..

Don't understand your thinking

Testosterone Cypionate does nothing to restore testosterone levels . You originally posted that the problem was restoring test levels after a cycle. Test Cyp has nothing to do with this and 100mg a week is nothing anyway. The only thing it could possibly do is draw someone deeper into inhibition, thus lowering natural test even further. Testosterone does NOT restore natural testosterone levels, it lowers them. This post doesn't make a lot of sense. Do you want to recover your natural hormonal balance, or just say **** it and go on a permanent cycle?

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    He said the Doctor gave him the testosteone to take 100mgs a week. Im assuming that the doctor gave him the bottle of testosterone . If so that is sweet and he should take advantage of it. He can use the Testosterone when ever he wants.

I would suggest him trying pheenos PCT and see what that does for him along with some Tribulus.

Stay Hungry the doctor is only going to prescribe him SERMS to try to normalize his HTPA. Which we can get rather cheap and do our selves.

Thanks guys for all the info. I am going to pass this along to him ASAP!

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by STAYHUNGRY
    Sounds like HCG would be in order, as Deca doesn't really cause negative feedback through the estrogen receptor, thus Clomid wouldn't really help. HCG triggers a rapid production of FSH, which will signal the body to product more testosterone. Then slowly taper the HCG once desired test levels are normal.
    Actually this would not be good. HCG also shuts down the HPTA. Yes you create testosterone but not via the entire HPT axis. You want to use HCG before your PCT, not during it.

Anyone else???? Starting to get confused now

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    how many mgs of deca was he running a week.............i have my test exceed deca by at least 200mgs, but still have some difficulties to recover after pct at times.............

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Brian I've had this happen to me once... He needs to get his LH
    up to start producing and kick start his natural testosterone as
    soon as possible and I'm not kidding when I say large doses of
    Tribestan is what worked for me, not Clomid... I even ran Test
    with my cycle when it happened, but the Deca shut me down
    that hard once...

Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBri2002
    Thanks guys for all the info. I am going to pass this along to him ASAP!
    Last edited by Jack87; 01-04-2005 at 07:00 PM.

good thread

Was a pretty good thread, although I got bashed when just trying to help. Just didn't understand the great benefit of a doctor prescribing 100mg of Test E. First, doctors don't have it there,except samples sometimes, they write a script, then you go fill it at a pharmacy. So even with insurance, a doctor copay is usually $15. Maybe less.Then the meds copay is probably $15, often more. So to get 400mg of Test would cost at least $100+ once you include the blood tests that any doctor would order to monitor weekly hormone levels, and so on. $100+ bucks for 400mg of Test E didn't sound that great, but maybe he has some kind of different type of insurance where you pay nothing for anything ever, in that case I guess a few bottles of Test wouldn't hurt. Good luck to you.

Anhydro is offline New Member
    I wasnt bashing you or trying to proove you wrong. A different perspective does not mean i dont like you.

And you where right that 100mgs of test every week is HRT and would do nothing to normalize his HTPA. What caught my eye was the hint that the doctor sent him home with the bottle!!!LOL

ChemDietMIC is offline Junior Member
    Get all the gear possible. Just don't use it. Get natty test up using Tribulus and so on

I am not sure if his Doc just gave it to him or he asked for it. I will ask him as soon as I can.

I will tell him about the Tribulus....plus time heals all wounds!

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    100mg weekly of test cyp is a normal starting point for HRT. So my guess is your friend did not tell the doc about the deca . Sometimes it may be good not to tell due to medical insurance issues as it may come back to haunt him if it is in his records. Underwriting will see it and could put a clause in the policy. Deca shuts down the HPTA very hard evan at a low dose of 100mg weekly. I suspect he did not give it enough time to recover. Make sure his testes are somewhat normal in size because if they are not there is no way he is going to raise his levels. Does he know what they were before he cycled?? He should stop the 100mg of test cyp he got from the doc untill he gets back..

Thread Information