Thread: 3rd cycle

litter is offline New Member

Talking 3rd cycle

I am going to begin my third cycle in april. I was thinking about adding finaplix gold to my stack . I plan on doing sust250/deca 200/d-bol15 mgs for 10 weeks followed by some clomid. Has anyone used this finaplix gold and should I add it to my list of goodies. Right now I am 145 with 10% body fat, I plan on competing in august, so I am wanting to do one more mass cycle before, I start my cutting cycle.

Dizzy is offline Banned
    I'm sorry but at 145lbs you've got a bit of bulking to do. I would up the dosages a bit. And either do deca or fina. Not both. That would increase your risk for progesterone gyno. Unless you've mixed them before without a problem.

sus 500mg week 1-10
    deca 300mg week 1-10
    dbol 35mg ed week 1-5
    arimidex .5mg ed
    clomid

or

test 500mg ed week 1-10
    dbol 35mg ed week 1-4
    fina 75mg ed week 5-10
    arimidex .5mg ed
    clomid

I'm doing #2 with some anavar at the end while test leaves system. I crash pretty hard on test.

4plates is offline Banned
    i think you need to up the doses bro,what were your other cycles like.
    sus should be run @500 mg wk
    deca @400 mg wk
    mix the 2 in same syringe 2x wk.
    dbol @30-50 mg ed wk 1-4
    test and deca could be run for 8-10 wk
    forget the fina and just buy alot of food.lots of protien,and a heavy workout,should produce nice gains.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by 4plates
    i think you need to up the doses bro,what were your other cycles like.
    sus should be run @500 mg wk
    deca @400 mg wk
    mix the 2 in same syringe 2x wk.
    dbol @30-50 mg ed wk 1-4
    test and deca could be run for 8-10 wk
    forget the fina and just buy alot of food.lots of protien,and a heavy workout,should produce nice gains.
    I would agree with ya here...I just don't understand how he can have 2 cycles under his belt and still only weigh 145lbs...

4plates is offline Banned
    maybe he was 90 lbs before doing any juice

Last july I only weighed 120, my first cycle was just 250 mgs of test entanate for 8 weeks. I jumped up to about 135 and lost 3-4 lbs. of that. The sec. one was sten 3x week, test 1x week, and ref-b every other day for four weeks. I went from 133 to 149 in six weeks and this is the cycle I just finished (feb23). So, I was a little guy, and I know that I have a lot to grow. I am looking for some good advice.

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    how tall are you?

I am just 5'5"....

MindBomb is offline Member
    If you just finished your cycle on Feb 23, don't do anymore gear for awhile. You need to give time for your receptors to get clean before hitting the juice again. If you did your cycle now, the gains will get harder and harder. Take your time bro.

Hey, I always heard that you needed to stay off of the stuff for how ever long you your on it. I would like to do another mass cycle for 6 weeks , then go off for a while and then do a winny/sust cycle before august. Or should I just wait a while and start a winny/sust cycle around the end of June?

MindBomb is offline Member
    Hey, I always heard that you needed to stay off of the stuff for how ever long you your on it. I would like to do another mass cycle for 6 weeks , then go off for a while and then do a winny/sust cycle before august. Or should I just wait a while and start a winny/sust cycle around the end of June?
    Yes that is tru. But you got to figure in the 3 weeks of clomid treatment. Now if you did long ester AS you would start the clomid treatment after 2 to 3 weeks after your last shot. Figuring in the 3 weeks of clomid treatment.....Hmmmmm you should be strting your clomid about now.... After clomid give it 6 weeks and you can start again. End of JUne sound preetty good.

Thread Information