Miles_playboy is offline New Member

Quick help needed

I have diabetic pins I bought for test, I need to know if they are long enough to reach muscle anywhere, I think they'll reach in my delts but I'm not sure. the pin length is about a 1/4 an inch. Ne additional problems with using diabetic's pins would be appreciated.

seanw is offline Banned
    Not long enough bro, 5/8 inch is often used for tricep/bicep/delts and 1.5" for the glutes have a look at http://www.spotinjections.com/index3.htm for the sizes

There isn't any part of the body I could use em at? These werent cheap and I used a 4 inch needle once and I had a knot in my leg for 3 days that hurt like Hell, I didn't 'inject the whole 4 inches, but I think I wiggled it around when I was checking to see if there was blood.

seanw is offline Banned
    Jesus 4 inches is farking huge, you could kill yourself with that. Gear has to be injected deep into the muscle or you will have problems with absys (sp ?). Keep them for your second or third cycle they can be used if you use HCG . Go buy some new ones, they arnt that expensive.

Refresh my memory on the laws in america concerning purchase of syringes... I thought u had to have a lisense to buy em..? If not I'll buy some right now. My new regiment starts jan 10th.

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Getpinz is the way to go, bro, I haven't heard of anyone needing licenses to
    get some from there.

seanw is offline Banned
    No idea about the USA, I live in Asia but I know you can buy them off the web I think AR-R sells them as well, thats the big gaudy logo thingy on the top left hand side of this page

Hey thanks guys, I'm bummed I cant use the 20 I got, hell, maybe I'll just make x-mas ornaments outta em.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Miles_playboy
    Hey thanks guys, I'm bummed I cant use the 20 I got, hell, maybe I'll just make x-mas ornaments outta em.
    Trust me, keep them and use them when you do HCG

What is HCG ? Haven't heard of the abbreviation.

seanw is offline Banned
    Here ya go

"HCG , or Human chorionic gonadotropin , which is derived from the urine of pregnant women, is an injectable drug available commercially in the United States as well as many other countries. Pregnyl , made by Organon, and Profasi, made by Serono, are FDA approved for the treatment of undescended testicles in very young boys, hypogonadism (underproduction of testosterone ) and as a fertility drug used to aid in inducing ovulation in women. Among athletes, HCG is used to stimulate natural testosterone production during or after a steroid cycle which has caused natural levels to be reduced. Stopping a steroid cycle abruptly, especially when endogenous androgens are absent, can cause a rapid loss in the athlete's newly acquired muscle. When HCG is used to stimulate natural production, a notably pronounced crash may be avoided. HCG is always packaged in 2 different vials,one with a powder and the other with a sterile solvent. These vials need to be mixed before injecting, and refrigerated should any be left for later use"

do you have web sites to buy them? And how much do they usually run? I plan on running a cycle of test cyp. 1 cc twice a week, I don't want to do any more because I'm only 18 and I'm just trying to augment my training.

seanw is offline Banned
    web sites to buy what ? HCG ? Or gear ? If its gear the rules state we cant post sourcces here. But bro honestly at 18 you shouldnt even be thinking about doing this sh!t for a few years yet. What are your stats and workout routine and whats your diet look like. You can put on 20lbs over a few months just by getting all that stuff in order.

BDTR is offline Retired

I don't need gear, I was asking for the HCG sites, lol. I know, thats why I'm only taking a low amount. I'm 5'10 195, I'm gonna have a lean protein, moderate carb, extremely low fat diet. I'm going to work out about 2 times a day, once for lifting, once for cardio. I start college again january 10th and thats when my routine starts, I have plenty of time between classes to work out.

I'm am worried about my gear though, i know its a legitamate source, but I'm worried because it doesn't have a label and I was just told it was basically plain test, and I don't know Exacly which one. Is there a certain feeling you get when u inject real gear?

I Just bought 25 1.5 in 22 gauge syringes with needles from the site that was listed first, g-something, cost me 11 dollars total. I'm worried they might not be legal to buy in Michigan, but oh well

seanw is offline Banned
    I Just bought 25 1.5 in 22 gauge syringes with needles from the site that was listed first, g-something, cost me 11 dollars total. I'm worried they might not be legal to buy in Michigan, but oh well
    Well you can bet AS aint legal in Michigan either but who gives a sh!t, they gotta catch you first

seanw is offline Banned
    I don't need gear, I was asking for the HCG sites, lol. I know, thats why I'm only taking a low amount. I'm 5'10 195, I'm gonna have a lean protein, moderate carb, extremely low fat diet. I'm going to work out about 2 times a day, once for lifting, once for cardio. I start college again january 10th and thats when my routine starts, I have plenty of time between classes to work out.

I'm am worried about my gear though, i know its a legitamate source, but I'm worried because it doesn't have a label and I was just told it was basically plain test, and I don't know Exacly which one. Is there a certain feeling you get when u inject real gear?
    Well I still dont reckon you should do it but its your call. As for the gear how well do you know the source ? If it isnt labelled I would be extremly suspect about its integrity. Gear isnt something that you can feel except when you get into the gym and you get a hard on over the pumps it produces

I know the source is pretty legit, a whole ring of lifters use this 'test', and the ringleader stacks 6 different ones. I do know that I could feel a warm sensation flowing down my leg and throughout my body when I injected, like I felt immediately stronger, and I worked out so hard I severely strained my biceps. I couldn't straighten them for days.
    Last edited by Miles_playboy; 01-05-2005 at 05:17 AM.

seanw is offline Banned
    I know the source is pretty legit, a whole ring of lifters use this 'test', and the ringleader stacks 6 different ones. I do know that I could feel a warm sensation flowing down my leg and throughout my body when I injected, like I felt immediately stronger, and I worked out so hard I severely strained my biceps. I couldn't straighten them for days.
    Bro that happens to all of us, there mere thought of having AS in your body after your first shoot spurs you on to efforts much greater than you would normally do, its all phsycoligical. I remember the first day I shot juice I worked out so hard I almost passed out. With regards HCG you from your source, but you dont need it yet as this is your first cycle.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member

No label?

If I did not watch them make it that stuff would not be going in me..

You have to have a bro you can trust..

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    I do know that I could feel a warm sensation flowing down my leg and throughout my body when I injected, like I felt immediately stronger, and I worked out so hard I severely strained my biceps. I couldn't straighten them for days.
    That'll be in your head - Test Cyp will take 4-6 weeks to kick in

I plan on running a cycle of test cyp. 1 cc twice a week, I don't want to do any more because I'm only 18 and I'm just trying to augment my training.
    Thats not that light - assuming its @200 or 250mg/ml thats 400-500mg Test EW which is a fair amount of AS especially at 18yrs

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    The issue with SLin pins isnt that you cant do an IM injection with them. You would never get the gear inside one unless you pulled the plunger out and poured it in the end of it( Not advised). And then you still wouldnt be able to inject it. Oil doesnt go through a 28g pin very well if at all.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    The issue with SLin pins isnt that you cant do an IM injection with them. You would never get the gear inside one unless you pulled the plunger out and poured it in the end of it( Not advised). And then you still wouldnt be able to inject it. Oil doesnt go through a 28g pin very well if at all.

Good point Anhydro.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Miles you have some extreeeeeeeeeem gaps in your training, diet, and pharmaceutical knowledge. I hate to forecast gloom and doom but you are gonna hurt yourself a good bit and help yourself NOT a bit with a cycle now. Not simply due to your youth, but largely because you don't know how to get hyooooge naturally yet. The ability to grow far beyond normal levels of hypertrophy without drugs is crucial, ESSENTIAL, to getting decent results from juicing.

Get a copy of "Body For Life", read it thoroughly cover to cover 3-4 times, and put your program together using the concepts therein. It has points too numerous to list on which I disagree, and of course you don't need to purchase the products he pushes, but generally the principles in the book are sound, standard, and accepted, and it is quite readable and digestible and there are stacks of it in every major bookstore. It will get you off to a good start while you research the finer points of training, diet, and recovery. During your first three years of KNOWLEDGEABLE, PRECISE, and INTENSE practice of the principles of bodybuilding, you can in the meantime do your research on AAS. Then, when you are presumably ready for a beginner's cycle, you will at least have a clue or two. Personally I would not bother before the age of 25 because until then, your test levels are at the highest you will ever have. Why throw away a freebie? Why use gear now, which shuts down all that wonderful natural FREE and LEGAL and HASSLE FREE testosterone production that mother nature gave you just for winning the 50/50 sex lottery? Let it wait. Use it when you will gain more than you will lose from it.

I am betting that your test was suspension if you are not BSing about strength gains or were not feeling a placebo effect. I will go out on a limb and further guess that it was made through an extremely unsophisticated conversion from synovex cattle implants. If so, it might also contain significant estrogen. I know all about 18 year-olds. I was one myself, once, I believe. My son also used to be 18 at one time LOL! You are gonna use that mystery gear anyway, I bet. So you better have PLENTY of nolvadex on hand, and I mean enough for 40-50mg ED.

Why can't you get a straight answer from your source on what you have? Or on what else they are stacking? You say you plan to use test C, but you don't know what sort of test you have and your source won't tell you?

There are no 4" needles in common use, not for injections, except very specialized ones used in trauma/emergency/operating rooms etc. Better measure that one again. Also I have never heard of a 1/4" needle. $11 for 25 syringes with needles is robbery, and you should get them certainly for under 25c each from jsut about any online supplier.

I hate to say this but it does sound like you are kinda coming up with a bit of BS here just to get/keep a convo going. I will still give you the benefit of the doubt here and turn you on to a good all purpose link where you can dredge up all sorts of basic knowledge related to AAS use:
    http://www.steroid.com/main.php
    That is the home page for this forum. Check out all the great information there. Save or print all the drug profiles and sample cycles and articles on legal issues, etc. Do your homework. Even if you are 99% BS I smell a budding roid rat hiding somewhere in underneath all the BS, so I would like to see you educate yourself before you do something dumb and just start injecting mystery gear without even knowing how to inject and without having a clue as how to make this stuff do more good than harm to you. If you are gonna do it, be good to yourself and do it right. Don't be just another bad reflection on all users. Be a winner, not a loser. Go for excellence, not sub-mediocrity. Learn about anti-es, about pct, about proper injection technique, diagnosing and combating side effects, identifying bogus gear, buying with minimum risk or hassle, homebrewing, training, eating, resting, staying out of jail, surviving a bust, etc etc. Learn what makes a good cycle good and for what, and what makes a bad cycle bad, and why one thing might work for someone else but not for you. Like the old Chineeman said, "snatch the pebble from my hand"...

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Listen to The Baron he has some good points and has taken the time to write a full page article out for ya..

IRONATE is offline New Member
    no doubt go with the baron.and don't get pissed about what he had to say,he's obviously looking out for ya.you might not like what he said but,sometimes the truth hurts.

Thread Information