GORILA-UNIT is offline Member

please share ur deca experience?

Im thinkin about throwing in some deca for my second cycle that im gonna do in about a couple of month. I hear deca shuts u down pretty hard so i wanted to make a threat so the bros out there share their past experiences with this compund. Please state the dosages, the duration of the cycle, others compunds with the cycle, pct and overall result thnx

seanw is offline Banned
    I did 300 mg of Deca and 400mg Test C for 10 weeks. I have just completed PCT. I gained 10 pounds and lost none, I have since put on another 4lbs. I had no sides what so ever in the dick department, it is still rising and fireing as normal

badham is offline New Member
    Everything shuts you down...deca simply is a longer ester so it has a longer effect. I personally like deca for both mass and strenght and it also helps sore joints which is a plus.......when I stack it I normally run it in 400-600mg per week range,,,,

badham

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GORILA-UNIT
    Im thinkin about throwing in some deca for my second cycle that im gonna do in about a couple of month. I hear deca shuts u down pretty hard so i wanted to make a threat so the bros out there share their past experiences with this compund. Please state the dosages, the duration of the cycle, others compunds with the cycle, pct and overall result thnx
    ive ran it 2 times, once at 400mg/week and at 500mg/week ..... both times organon yellow tops .....shut me down pretty good....had good gains and felt better in the gym......tended to break out worse on deca

AG5678 is offline Member
    Deca shuts you down hard? Don't they all. No but seriously Deca is pretty safe if you cycle it right

c5529 is offline Member
    600 mgs of deca with 750 test E and winny 75 mgs/EOD (20 weeks; winny for the last 6)....nice results that I pretty much retained...Joints DEFINITELY felt better....On the downside the deca gyno affects were pretty bad for me so I don't use deca anymore, but EQ instead......No deca dick, presumably because I keep the Test higher than the deca......

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    question for u guys, On my first cycle i came to the conclusion that my body reacts better to lower dosages of gear n as i increased the dosages the sides went up. Now that being said i wanted to do test/eq/deca cycle, like 400mg of test/400mg of eq/250mg of deca a week. I know a lot of people say u should do more test that other compunds but i know from experience that i 400mg is more than enough. What do u guys think

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Deca and trenbolone shut you down hard because of their chemical profile they are 19-nors which make them progestins. Read Hookers' Deca profile or my Sanabolicum profile, nandrolone can shut your ass down with one 100mg shot for nearly a month.

worldtraveln is offline Associate Member
    I did a test-e500mg/deca300mg 12 week cycle, finishing deca a week before the test. I made some good gains, 28 pounds in all. However after about the second week of PCT I started experiencing deca dick. I used up all my clomid and nolva with a 4 1/2 week pct and I still had deca dick. I then got some tongkat ali and after 5 days I have noticed a significant improvement. I liked the gains but I don't think I will every use deca again. My libido is just to important for me.

c5529 is offline Member
    question for u guys, On my first cycle i came to the conclusion that my body reacts better to lower dosages of gear n as i increased the dosages the sides went up. Now that being said i wanted to do test/eq/deca cycle, like 400mg of test/400mg of eq/250mg of deca a week. I know a lot of people say u should do more test that other compunds but i know from experience that i 400mg is more than enough. What do u guys think
    Personally I'd keep the test above the others, but everyone is different..If you can get the results you want with 400 mgs then that is great, but again, I personally like to keep the test a bit higher....Maybe 500 mgs per week in your case..just my 2 cents....

So Doing A Test/500mg W/ Deca /250mg A Week Would Be All Good........all Nervous Bought The Whole Deca D!ck Thing....

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGPAPAPUMP77
    So Doing A Test/500mg W/ Deca/250mg A Week Would Be All Good........all Nervous Bought The Whole Deca D!ck Thing....
    250mg/week wont do much except lube your joints and still possibly give you deca dick

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i like deca just make sure ur test is higher than the deca dose, even then u may experience sides but u never know til u try. consider running trib thruout the cycle as well.

so would it be more feaseable to do 750mg/test....500mg/deca per week

dtr98 is offline Member
    doing 500mg deca wk and 600mg enan wk, so far so good

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C130nav
    I However after about the second week of PCT I started experiencing deca dick. I used up all my clomid and nolva with a 4 1/2 week pct and I still had deca dick. .

Doubt it was the deca . Probably just all the test leaving your body.
    If it didnt affect you during the 10 or so weeks you were using, it wouldnt affect you 3 weeks after you stopped injecting.
    I could be wrong though. Just realize that the two or three months after your cycle, you are gonna be full of estrogan and little testost in your body.
    That leads to a bad sex drive.....

About the Deca. GREAT results with it. 600mgs of test and 300-400 mgs of deca. I bulked up and kept almost all of it.
    Another thing is: It raised my natural weight level by about 15 lbs.

joey11 is offline Associate Member
    im running deca at 600mg/ew for 12 weeks, im on my 10th week and my strength has gone up steadily throughout the cycle. im also on 1gram sust ew too. i never put on much weight with any test combo until i tried deca. started out at 185 now im up to 203pds. im using it in every cycle from now on.

dr9999 is offline Junior Member
    i ran deca 400mg/test e 500mg for 10 wks, kept on the 10lbs that i gained. NEVER once had a problem in the pant dept. SEX drive went fu*King nuts after week 4 ...starting dbal/deca/test e and eq. hoping to gain more on cycle 2.

Goes To Show That Deca Or Roids In General Effect Everybody Different

detroit is offline Banned
    I ran 500mg a week of Deca with Test my last cycle. I was not impressed with the results. I felt i could have made the same gains with Test only. (and just my gear was legit) Its not a very anabolic drug to begin with, perhaps my dose was low but i wont use it again. IMO there are better compounds out there for the money.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by detroit
    I ran 500mg a week of Deca with Test my last cycle. I was not impressed with the results. I felt i could have made the same gains with Test only. (and just my gear was legit) Its not a very anabolic drug to begin with, perhaps my dose was low but i wont use it again. IMO there are better compounds out there for the money.
    besides test, what other compounds are out there that are more anabolic for the money?

positive nitrogen balance and the protein--building effect that accompany it will occur only if enough calories and proteins are supplied. One should know this since, otherwise, satisfying results with Deca cannot be obtained. The highly ana-bolic effect of Deca-Durabolin is linked to a moderately androgenic component, so that a good gain in muscle mass and strength is obtained............

Mixeing A Oral With A Inject Is Very Affective......deca /dbol

Quote Originally Posted by BIGPAPAPUMP77
    positive nitrogen balance and the protein--building effect that accompany it will occur only if enough calories and proteins are supplied. One should know this since, otherwise, satisfying results with Deca cannot be obtained. The highly ana-bolic effect of Deca-Durabolin is linked to a moderately androgenic component, so that a good gain in muscle mass and strength is obtained............
    Yes, i know how to eat... But for what ever reason Deca has never worked for me, or maybe my expectations for the drug are to high?

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    besides test, what other compounds are out there that are more anabolic for the money?
    Just about all of them. Deca is a very mild drug, and takes a while to notice results.

Check this link out on Anabolic ratios. This will give you a little insight on the function of each compound.

http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php...ghlight=ratios

Thread Information