TheJuiceBar is offline New Member

Exclamation Organon Sust + Dbol, fever?! Tired?! bad sleep

This is my second cycle, im current 5'0 ,120lbs, well here's what im on:

Organon Sustanon 250mg(Infar, India) -- 1 amp, E3D
    and my 10mg dbol pills manufactured by Ciba should be arriving soon in which i'd be taking 10mg X 5pills per day.

My goal is 135lbs.

I'm getting fevers, the chills, always feeling tired, the injection sites are constantly sore and small lumps form 1-3 days after ea. shot. I hate the way sust feels, i wish i used test e and some deca .

What should I do to help the symptoms?
    What recommendations do you guys have for me to get to 135lbs, other than diet and hard training which im doing now?
    Should I throw some deca in?, should i do ED instead of e3d?
    Any supplemental recommendations? im using n-large 2 , daily.
    Last edited by TheJuiceBar; 01-05-2005 at 09:08 AM.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    your weight is 90 lbs? u r kidding right? how tall r u? why r u taking juice?

some people react weird to susta, I would always go for test enathate.

im 120, i was 90lbs, before my first cycle, NOTICE TO ALL RESPONSES, PLEASE DONT WASTE MY TIME REACTING TO MY HEIGHT/WEIGHT, THAT WEIGHT MATCHES THE HEIGHT, IM 5'0. ITS NOT THAT SERIOUS, PLEASE RESPOND TO THE ORIGINAL POSTS

c5529 is offline Member
    wow, a lot of questions here so I'll do my best......also, what did you run for your first cycle?

Yes, diet and good training are the key no matter what drugs you take....so spend lots of time in the diet and training forums....15 pounds is not much weight to add for the average sized person, but on your smaller frame it is a very large increase, but it is very doable....

Regarding the fever, sounds to me like you've either gotten an infection from the injection or your gear is bad. Sustanon is highly counterfitted so make sure what you have it legit..... study good injection techniques on the forums as well...maybe some other Bros have thoughts on this as well....???

If you really don't like the sust, my suggestion is to order some Test E. You simply can't go wrong with a good test E cycle...At your bodyweight, I'd suggest 400 mgs per week (injected 1/2 monday and again Thursday). I'd use 10 mgs of nolva per day as well. Run this cycle for 12 to 16 weeks and then follow a good PCT. You could also take the dbol -- based on your bodyweight, I'd suggest 25 mgs per day for about 6 weeks at the front of your Test E cycle (I think 50 mgs as you are planning is way to high at your weight).....I don't think you'll need the deca and don't suggest it for you for this second cycle, but that is up to you..

if you're eating well, training hard, resting adequately, and taknig the Test E (and maybe dbol) you will add that 15 pounds...

Just a side note, always consider your smaller size when figuring your AAS doses....At 120 pounds you don't need to take what someone at 180 pounds is taking...

just my 2 cents. Hope this helps.

thanks for your response, you understand my situation and have taken into consideration that i have a small frame, i dont need to be 180lbs for me to look big, at 140 i'd look huge, lol, but, thanks for the info, i have 30 amps of sust so i think i'd just stick with it, and the dbols i'll use 20-30 mgs a day, my first cycle was deca and test cyp 12 weeks, 400 test, 300 deca. What do you think about dbols from Ciba? whats the best dbols pills from your experience or what you've heard?

c5529 is offline Member
    I've got a small frame too so I completely understand!!! Us little guys have to stick together!!!! I've used Ciba dbol and had great results.....You can post pictures here if you want us to take a look at them as well. Everything I use now is from Mex vets since that's what my supplier uses. I've had great results with the QV, Denkall, and Animal Power.

There are lots of knowledgable people here re: sustanon ....I've never used it myself...But perhaps someone else has some recommendations for JuiceBar...?

c5529 is offline Member
    I've got a small frame too so I completely understand!!! Us little guys have to stick together!!!! I've used Ciba dbol and had great results.....You can post pictures here if you want us to take a look at them as well. Everything I use now is from Mex vets since that's what my supplier uses. I've had great results with the QV, Denkall, and Animal Power.

There are lots of knowledgable people here re: sustanon ....I've never used it myself...But perhaps someone else has some recommendations for JuiceBar...?

Thanks for your reply, keep juicing.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    you could either have a flu or the so called "sust flu" either way it will pass,i get sick every time i start sust,but i love the results i get from it so i persevere for a few weeks(usually about 3 weeks)until it passes then all is well

c5529 is offline Member
    devldog, just curious, but what causes the sust flu?

Thread Information