markyh is offline New Member

Can't work this out guys!!!

I really can't get my head round this problem, could seriously do with some ideas/advice guys.
    I seem to be very prone to gyno, i've done a few cycles before and after the first cycle i got the usual sore nipples and small lumps etc, should of used anti e's ( i know now), but second time i did a coarse doing about 250mg to 500mg per week of test and a bit of dianbol and using 20mg nolv and proviron a day and still caused the starts of gyno. It was bloody sore, i had to stop after 6 weeks.
    Anyway decided to have another go, doing 250mgs (1 amp per week) of test depot and a bit of dianabol at the start also thinking about addiing a bit of deca to it aswell, thing is i was taking 20mg nolv per day and 2 tablets of proviron and i'm on my 5 week now and i've started getting soreness and tiny lumps again around nipples again so i upped my nolv to 80 mg per day and kept on the proviron its been 5 days since i upped my anti e dose and there still really sore, feels like its getting worse.

Question is do i keep taking these nolv, its just that i have a funny feeling that its making it worse, is that possible?

Maybe if i never took nolv at the start of this cycle then my soreness and lumps wouldn't of started.

Its not like i'm doing a massive cycle, this time i'm doing even less, i've had some good gains so far though.
    Its really doing my head in cuz i've stocked up on anti e's to stop all this and here i am again going through the same ****.

need help guys.. comments appreciated

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    If your taking deca bro you need B6 take that at like 400-600mg until sides calm down and then take 200mg B6 until your done with PCT. Up the nolva also. If your sides don't calm down then just stop. Your health is the most important.

GB

ManzNumero1 is offline Member
    what's the point of running 400-600, can't that run into toxic. shouldnt he just go for 200ed from the start ?

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ManzNumero1
    what's the point of running 400-600, can't that run into toxic. shouldnt he just go for 200ed from the start ?

It can but he is already having the sings of gyno. The lumps and soreness.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Nolva will make progesterone gyno WORSE, drop the nolva get some letrozole if you can.

Anhydro is offline New Member
    Get some Caborgoline and Femera if you are gonna use Test and Deca again..

Your saying that you have experianced Gyno symptoms for an extended period of time over a few different cycles. Well have gyno tissue developed or is it allways just sore nipples?? Do you have any lumps behind the Nipple??

All im saying is from what you are saying you should be on your way to having titys by now.

Anhydro is offline New Member
    When I say lumps I do not mean the bumps that pop out on the areola.

i used one 2ml amp of deca pw for first 4 weeks and used bromo until then. I've not been doing alot of roids and its just hard to believe i can get gyno from so little usage.

Anhydro, yes sore nipples and lumps/hard tissue behind nipples, only small amounts though but this is why i'm keen on stopping it early or trying to anyway.
    In the past i've left it nearly a year in between each of my 3 coarses so previous lumps and tissue gradually went away .

Sayin this, tonight is the first night in 5 that there not sore, are if i press hard though,
    Is 80mg of nolv too much or have u known people taking more.
    I just find it hard to believe it could be progesterone gyno as i've only done 2ml pw and plus of all the debates on weather any steroids can actually cause progest gyno. Think pheedo wrote something about that.

Is that true about nolva making progest gyno worst! what if your taking test and deca from start and u get gyno symptems, do you take nolv, proviron etc or bromo, letrozole .

appreciate the replys bro's

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    What's does the cycle look like? Post it ,weeks, doses and duration. IMO your best bet is to come off, while doing PCT use letrozole until the lumps go away. No metter what any one says evidence shows to have progesterone gyno.

Weeks 1 to 4 deca and test depot, 1 amp of each
    Week 4 to 8 just test depot 1 amp per week
    from start 1 tab of proviron and 1 tab of nolve per day.
    Now on week 6 have lumps and soreness, been taking 80mg nolv per day last 5 days, soreness not as bad.
    do i keep taking nolv and remainder of coarse or is it progest gyno and will the nolv make it worst.
    Stumped?????

I did bromo whilst on deca aswell, in the side effects instuctions of nolvadex it says may develop pain and soreness, whats that all about..

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    sorry, but this cycle looks ****ty. 4 weeks of deca ? get the b6, see if it helps. a lot of people I know use winstrol for deca gyno, it helps. 50 mg eod for a few weeks, until everything is back to normal.

Carguy is offline Junior Member
    If you're prone to gyno and the nolva isn't working why not use letrozole or arimidex ? they work better IMHO.

Thats all ok if it is deca gyno which i dont think it is, all i've done is 4 2ml amps in 4 weeks, thats nothing.
    I had the last deca 2 weeks ago.
    I'll try the b6, see if that helps.

does nolv make deca gyno worst as i'm still wanting to finish the cycle using the test.

squatster is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by markyh
    I really can't get my head round this problem, could seriously do with some ideas/advice guys.
    I seem to be very prone to gyno, i've done a few cycles before and after the first cycle i got the usual sore nipples and small lumps etc, should of used anti e's ( i know now), but second time i did a coarse doing about 250mg to 500mg per week of test and a bit of dianbol and using 20mg nolv and proviron a day and still caused the starts of gyno. It was bloody sore, i had to stop after 6 weeks.
    Anyway decided to have another go, doing 250mgs (1 amp per week) of test depot and a bit of dianabol at the start also thinking about addiing a bit of deca to it aswell, thing is i was taking 20mg nolv per day and 2 tablets of proviron and i'm on my 5 week now and i've started getting soreness and tiny lumps again around nipples again so i upped my nolv to 80 mg per day and kept on the proviron its been 5 days since i upped my anti e dose and there still really sore, feels like its getting worse.

Question is do i keep taking these nolv, its just that i have a funny feeling that its making it worse, is that possible?

Maybe if i never took nolv at the start of this cycle then my soreness and lumps wouldn't of started.

Its not like i'm doing a massive cycle, this time i'm doing even less, i've had some good gains so far though.
    Its really doing my head in cuz i've stocked up on anti e's to stop all this and here i am again going through the same ****.

need help guys.. comments appreciated
    It is very simple- try this take a arimedex every other day and tell us how thay feel.
    That is my opinion. That is what I would put any body on with the start of gyno. The lump should be gone in a few days to a week,even on your cycle. I get them to from even thigking about useing juice of any kind.
    let us know what you do so we can help others out with the same problem

IRONATE is offline New Member
    It sounds like your just prone to gyno.I don't know that I had gyno as a teen so I knew I would get it when I hit the sauce. If I were you I'd stop what your doing,continue you PCT and if you want to run a cycle,run more androgenic like EQ,primo,winny,anavar . It's worth a shot.That's what I would do. I know someone who looks at a bottle of test and his nipple's hurt.Everybody's different.

squatster is offline Associate Member
    it is funny -me my self I can not even do the EQ or Primo, or deca or any thing wiht out the nipples hurting. That is how many others are to
    let us know bro

Thread Information