yellowex is offline Junior Member

winstrol equipoise cycle

alright i have never stacked before. i wanna know how i should take these 2. i know when i took win i took it twice a week. but how often should i take these 2 now that im stacking. also im just looking to gain about 15 lbs are so of good solid muscle. i dont want to take ne thing else but either win or eq. so will this get the job done and what are the side effects of stackin both of these. and what gains should i see from this cycle . also i weigh 171

got fina? is offline Member
    Ill make it easier for u...
    Seems like your not really ready yet. To gain 15 lbs and save some money too just take 500mg/week of test, eat good and ull get more then what your asking for.

But if your still stuck on taking Winstrol and Eq, then take Win 50mg/ eod and Eq 600mg/week...But thats a cycle i would take in the summer to rip up....

Good luck.......

badham is offline New Member
    No one cant tell you exactly what you will gain from a particular cycle.....and it does sound like you are new to this....so I would also recommend looking around here...check out the profiles on both winny and eq and get you an idea of what they do and how they work. Then look at the diet section and see how you should eat t ogain and look at your own diet and see if it is up to par......after you have done that you will be able to make a much more informed decision about if this is how you want to approach gain your weight or not....

I will add that I do personally believe that some test should be the base of every cycle...so if after you have done the above you still are ready to do this...we can lay out a cycle for you and I would add test to it...my humble .02 cents

badham

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    First, what is your age, weight, height training and cycle experience?
    Second, you shouldnt take eq or winny without test. I dont mean to flame you but winny twice a week? winny needs to be taken every day. Do some more research.
    if this is a first cycle, do test only. If not I would reccomend
    wk1-12 eq 400mg wk
    wk1-13 test 500mg wk
    wk12-18 winny 50mg ED
    clomid pct wks 15-18

yellowex is offline Junior Member
    well this is my first cycle but ive taken 5c's of winstrol when i was a junoir and gained 10 pounds and my strength improved nicely. i just want to take winstrol cause it dosent get u huge and dont get all bloated. if i can gain 10 pounds with 5 c's then im sure i can gain close to 15 or more with 10 of win. im just not familar with test and all that. im 5'10 , 20, weight 171 and im in pretty good shape.i just wanna know about eq and winstrol im not familar with other things. but any advice will be helpful

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    The winny is probably not what made you gain 10lbs, you probably upped the cals and worked out harder, especially if you took it 2 times a week and this was during your teens. If I was you, I would clean up the diet and try to gain 10lbs naturally because at your age it can easily be done. If you decide to take gear, I would reccomend a simple test only cycle. You can gain as much or as little as you want with your diet. I have a buddy that gained 21bs from 10wks of test only at 500mg wk. and my other bro gained only 12lbs from the same cycle with a leaner diet. Dont run any other compound without test, like winny only or eq only because it will be more harmful than beneficial in the long run. A cycle of test only would look like:
    wk1-10 500mg test
    wk1-16 10mg nolvadex ED
    wk13-16 Clomid pct

badham is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yellowex
    well this is my first cycle but ive taken 5c's of winstrol when i was a junoir and gained 10 pounds and my strength improved nicely. i just want to take winstrol cause it dosent get u huge and dont get all bloated. if i can gain 10 pounds with 5 c's then im sure i can gain close to 15 or more with 10 of win. im just not familar with test and all that. im 5'10 , 20, weight 171 and im in pretty good shape.i just wanna know about eq and winstrol im not familar with other things. but any advice will be helpful

At 171 and 5'10 you can get plenty of weight with a good diet without AAS. That is very lean.....Also I really believe it is too early for you to be hitting the juice.....work hard and eat....you will grow. Then when you hit the wall..add AAS. Just my .02 cents.

badham

Thread Information