tony_1985 is offline New Member

Thumbs down ordered from a scaaamer!!!

Guys, I ordered some nolva and hcg from a scammer. It was a total of $87. I thought it was a real source as it I was referred to by a friend...

Well, here's the story:

After a month when my original order didn't arrive I emailed the guy. Well, what he did was he got me a resend. Thank god I received it. The nolva was legit as well as the hcg. He even gave me a double order of nolva.

Well, today I just recieved my original order as I believe it may have gotten stuck at customs. The nolva was legit but not the hcg.

So, my question to you guys is- even though I ordered from a scammer, the nolva should be legit correct? I don't have a pic. of em but it say "ZYMOPLEX" from genepharm. I've seen pics of em over the net and it looks great and real.

I know my hcg is fake on the original order. Dam, xxxxxxxxxxx....
    Last edited by Money Boss Hustla; 01-05-2005 at 11:34 PM.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    That sucks bro

t-money is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    That sucks bro
    Live and learn I guess...

T

BDTR is offline Retired
    How do you know he is a scammer? You got your stuff...

There is no fake nolva as far as ive seen, its too cheap to fake unless you got a baggy filled with white pills which could be anything.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Just because he was reported as a scammer doesn't necessarily mean that you were scammed. Often a scammer will deal straight-up with you on the first order or two, and then screw you when you place a $600 order for an entire cycle. Give you the small potatoes for your nickels and then keep the big ones when you fork over the big bucks. P*****G**** for one was famous for that. I received my order from them and I would have placed another bigger order with them except I was clued in on their M.O. first, so even though I paid too much, I got some legit gear from them. (This was before I ever found this forum and I was pretty clueless about buying online)

This is NOT to encourage just placing a small order with each scammer to get a cycle's worth of gear LOL! What I am trying to say is that unless you know you have bogus gear, don't toss it. You might have the real deal there even though you got it from a scammer.

tony_1985 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    Just because he was reported as a scammer doesn't necessarily mean that you were scammed. Often a scammer will deal straight-up with you on the first order or two, and then screw you when you place a $600 order for an entire cycle. Give you the small potatoes for your nickels and then keep the big ones when you fork over the big bucks. P*****G**** for one was famous for that. I received my order from them and I would have placed another bigger order with them except I was clued in on their M.O. first, so even though I paid too much, I got some legit gear from them. (This was before I ever found this forum and I was pretty clueless about buying online)

This is NOT to encourage just placing a small order with each scammer to get a cycle's worth of gear LOL! What I am trying to say is that unless you know you have bogus gear, don't toss it. You might have the real deal there even though you got it from a scammer.

thank god I only ordered nolva. I think they are a scam. The hcg they sent me is totally bogus and fake. It was xxxxxxxxxxx dot com, lol.
    Last edited by Money Boss Hustla; 01-05-2005 at 11:30 PM.

t-money is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    How do you know he is a scammer? You got your stuff...

There is no fake nolva as far as ive seen, its too cheap to fake unless you got a baggy filled with white pills which could be anything.
    True. I've never heard of fake Nolva...no point to it for the seller. Real Nolva is cheap and easily acquired...it would not be worth the time or effort to make up some fake ones.

T

Illusion of size is offline Junior Member
    How do you know the hcg is fake?

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusion of size
    How do you know the hcg is fake?

That is what I was thinkin. Most scammers are not going to send you anything.. You got your stuff?

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    perhaps you should double check on the hcg . you got your gear, the nolva is real, why shouldn't the hcg be

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You can try testing the HCG with a pregnacy test......... the hcg pregnacy test strips that women pee on.

Illusion of size is offline Junior Member
    Yup.

Reason I asked is I have some kits that look like nothing I've ever had before. Really big amps for a 5000 iu Pregyl and I thought it's fake.

Tested it and hey, real as the sunshine...lol

Thread Information