Gorgoroth_ is offline Associate Member

Questions from a NOOB...

I've considered running a cycle of steroids - but I have a few questions... some of them may seem " retarded " to some of the veterans here... but I am going to ask anyway

1. If I do run a cycle , I want to have my doctor regular screen me , do blood test and that type of thing just to make sure everything remains in check while I am On ... I've heard mixed things... I've heard that a doctor can call the police if a patient is a " blantant drug user " and/or is breaking the law... is this true ?

2. how do you convert CC's into MG's ? I must have been asleep in science class when we went over this....

3. My goal is to get stronger ... I've considered running an Anabol/Test cyle.. ( It will probably look something like this :
    wks 1-4 Drol 50 MG daily
    wks1-10 test e 500mg a wk
    wks 1-10 nolva 20mg ed
    wks 15-18 PCT clomid + nolva

Would a cycle like this be good for a newbie to steroids ? I am currently 260 lbs and I am 6'2 .I want to gain strength , thickness , and muscle mass .

4. I've heard that Drol increases the amount of red bloodcells in the blood , thus , thickinging the blood.. could this theoritically cause a stroke ?

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    drol is not for noobs pct should start at week 13
    Use dbol instead IMO

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    My answers are in caps

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgoroth_
    I've considered running a cycle of steroids - but I have a few questions... some of them may seem " retarded " to some of the veterans here... but I am going to ask anyway

1. If I do run a cycle , I want to have my doctor regular screen me , do blood test and that type of thing just to make sure everything remains in check while I am On ... I've heard mixed things... I've heard that a doctor can call the police if a patient is a " blantant drug user " and/or is breaking the law... is this true ?

NO, NOT TRUE

2. how do you convert CC's into MG's ? I must have been asleep in science class when we went over this....

CC'S AND MG'S ARE DIFFERENT MEASURING TYPES, ONE IS SOLID THE OTHER LIQUID.

3. My goal is to get stronger ... I've considered running an Anabol/Test cyle.. ( It will probably look something like this :
    wks 1-4 Drol 50 MG daily
    wks 1-10 nolva 20mg ed

Would a cycle like this be good for a newbie to steroids ? I am currently 260 lbs and I am 6'2 .I want to gain strength , thickness , and muscle mass .

260LBS YOU DONT NEED THICKNESS, YOU NEED MUSCLE GAIN AND WEIGHT LOSS. WHATS YOUR LIFTING HISTORY LOOK LIKE, HOW OLD ARE YOU, WHATS YOUR DIET LOOK LIKE?

4. I've heard that Drol increases the amount of red bloodcells in the blood , thus , thickinging the blood.. could this theoritically cause a stroke ?

I DONT KNOW ABOUT THIS ONE, BUT YOU DONT WANT TO RUN ANADROL FOR A FIRST CYCLE ANYWAY, YOU JUST WANT TO RUN SOME TEST.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgoroth_

wks 1-4 Drol 50 MG daily
    wks 1-10 nolva 20mg ed

1. Smart Move

2. The bottle will have the strength of the compound i.e Test 250 will have 250mg of testoterone in every cc/ml. So if you wanted to run 500mg of test you would fill the needle up to 2cc's or 2/ml

3. Personally I would cut the anadrol out since this is your first cycle. Again this is a personal opinion. You can do what you like. I would also get some l-dex and run it at .25mg ED:
    1 – 10 Enan 500mg/wk
    1 – 12 Nolvadex 10-20mg ED
    1 – 12 L-dex .25mg ED

Start PCT 2 weeks after last Enan injection

4. Never heard of this bro. I do know that anadrol causes me to have high B/P which makes my nose bleed when doing heavy squats or deadlifts.

hope this helps.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    I am currently 260 lbs and I am 6'2 .I want to gain strength , thickness , and muscle mass .
    Whats your BF%?

Gorgoroth_ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Earl
    Whats your BF%?
    Not sure . Right now I don't have a means of testing it . I am guessing its around 15% - I am by no means fat and I do have definition in most of my body . I no longer have a 6 pack though , sadly . ( I had one at 240 ) . but , really , BF isn't too much of a concern for me right now. come spring i'll start cutting , right now I just want to grow and get as strong as possible .

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedzilla
    My answers are in caps

pullin the old "~SC~" move are ya?

slopland is offline New Member
    And no, the doc cannot tell the police..Patient Confidentiality Laws..if he does, he is in big trouble and you will probably be rich...

Thread Information