Kev5n24 is offline New Member

New guy question...

OK so I'm pretty new to all this....
    Now all I'm looking to do is put on about 10 - 15 pounds of muscle. Right now I'm 6 foot tall 30 yrs old, and weigh 157, Id like to get to 170 and I'd really to accomplish that in the next 6 weeks tops. See I'm relocating cross country to start a new job and I don't wanna have to work out like a mad man on top of settling into a new city when I get there yea know..

I don't wanna do shots so my question is what if any oral supplements can help me accomplish this goal of 10-15 pounds of muscle in 6 weeks? There's soooooooo much crap out there I wont buy ANY of it less someone with no vested interest gives me a good recommendation first... Thus why I'm here..

I've always had an insanely high metabolism and find it really hard to put on muscle so other then eating a lot of chicken and working out at Bally's a ton what ORAL roids can you recommend? Oh and of course I want the muscle to STAY as much as possible.. Not like with the build I got with andro that just went away..

Oh and by the way I am a newly certified personal trainer so I know HOW to work out but being 30 years old need a lil help building the muscle

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Being a personal trainer, you should easily be able to get from 157 to 170 in 6ish months training and eating right.

Being that you are looking to do an oral only cycle and want to keep the gains, i assume you havent read up on gear that much have you?

There is absolutely nothing out there that will let you gain 10-15 MUSCLE pounds in 6 weeks and keep it. Water weight? Yes. Not muscle.

You definately, even at 30, arent ready for this. You seem like you dont want to spend the time lifting, you just want instant results. Not gonna happen.

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    Your goal really dosent make much sense, you want to gain 10-15 but dont want to work out that much. Also, why don't you want to do shots? If you want the muscle to stay, you should stay away from oral steroids .

Hit the search button bro and do some research

maxex is offline Member
    magical d-bol.............jk. your looking for a miracle. you might have to resort to injestables if you want it bad enough.

Quote Originally Posted by billy_ba
    you want to gain 10-15 but dont want to work out that much
    I said I was moving and didn't want to have to work out a LOT when I got to the new city and had everything envolved with that going on.. I work out every other day here just havent been able to put on the weight I want.. I'm sure a lot of it has to do with not eating enough, I find that hard but hoped steroids might do the trick... If its not possable then i'll just do what I can do before my move..

oh and there's just no way i'm sticking a needle in me less its medically needed.. i just dont dig needles...
    Last edited by Kev5n24; 01-05-2005 at 06:32 PM.

Hed
    Not eating enough has everything to do with it.

Taking gear wont do sh|t to you if you dont eat.

4500 calories per day, at least 300g protein, and 400g carbs. Eat that, youll eat till you feel sick, and youll grow, trust me.

even if you got sick gains then started to work out less, you would lose what you gained. That would just be a waste of time and stress on your body. Just hit the gym hard now and try and have a good gym lined up at yuor new home to stay consistant.

i ate a ton for a bit there... gained weight yea but mostly fat around my gut... by by abbs... since then ive worked that off and really just wanted to put on upper and lower body mass (10-15 lbs again) not go back to feeling bloated and looking it around the belt area :-)

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    You aint gonna put on 10-15lbs of muscle in 6 weeks on an oral (or pretty much anything for that matter) you will be able to put that on over 6 months with proper training & diet tho - no need for AS at 6'' & 157lbs..............you should be able to get to at least 185 natrually

I don't wanna have to work out like a mad man on top of settling into a new city
    Well then there's no point in getting the muscle in the first place as it will basically dissapear if you dont keep training properly - read up in the training & diet forum & when you hit 180-190lbs (which you can do natrually) then hit the AS in a sensible way (injectable + oral)

Hed
    Ill give you some motivation Kev5n:

4 months, 2 hours a day, 6 days a week, eating like a feind, i put on 15lbs.

Shoot for that, when you get to your new home, and find a good gym that fits your schedule.....

I don't wanna have to work out like a mad man on top of settling into a new city = I WILL work out just not like one would during a cycle... sheesh..

gixxer600 is offline Member
    Sorry bro, but when you're on cycle, You have to work out even harder. Not trying to flame but that is just the way it is. Good luck!

Im fully aware you have to work out HARDER on a cycle...
    Last edited by Kev5n24; 01-05-2005 at 06:46 PM.

Hed
    Dude if your not working out as hard as you can, what the hell makes you think your going to keep your gains when you finish a cycle?

I give up, you're just not listening

if you put on weight before but it was fat, your diet must have been sloppy. Check out our diet forum for a good diet that will build lean mass. At your weight, you can gain a lot of weight naturally before needing to go to AAS. Get settled in your new city and start from there.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    Good luck mate & remember in a new city the gym is a great place to meet chicks!

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    ha... u're not gonna get nothin here man. all they're gonna tell u is to eat ur ass off. and, in 6 weeks u might keep 5 lbs max. but, at 6' 157, i don't know... what's ur body fat if u're a personal trainer, & that light?

Thread Information