rb26dett is offline New Member

sust/deca/novaldex cycle help please.

After reading all the deca threads, i got scared so i'm thinking of taking just 300mg/wk. inject once a week.

Anyone have any exceptionally bad experiences with sust? I was thinking of 400mg/wk, inject twice a week.

i have no clue how much novaldex i should use during the cycle.

any helpful hints or advice or pointers or whatever would be appreciated.

would 8 weeks be enough for at least 15 lbs?

so, what do you guys think?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Sustanon is best taken ED or EOD. You can take it Monday, Wednesday and Friday, that will give you just as good results. I personally wouldn't take it 2 x week but I do know people that have had Sustanon every Monday and Thursday and still had satisfying enough results. So you will still get results from having M & T shots, but your leves wont be too stable. Deca 300mgs p/week is fine. As for Nolvadex , you can take about 10mg all throughout the cycle and be safe, or you can take it if you think you need it. Its hard to say how much you will put on within the 8 weeks. It all depends on your genetics, training, diet and rest. Good luck

-Gear

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Also, I forgot to mention PCT. You wouldn't want to forget that.

-Gear

yeah, i got my clomid ready. thanks a bunch. will post results.

one question about pct.
    how long after i stop taking sust should i start the clomid? 2 weeks?

also, whats the difference between novaldex and arimidex ?

seanw is offline Banned
    18 Days to start PCT

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rb26dett
    one question about pct.

also, whats the difference between novaldex and arimidex?
    THe deconate ester lasts 3 weeks so wait until 3 weeks have passed.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rb26dett
    one question about pct.

also, whats the difference between novaldex and arimidex?
    NOLVADEX

It is a brand name for the drug tamoxifen citrate, a nonsteroidal agent which demonstrates potent antiestrogenic properties. These antiestrogenic effects are due to its ability to compete with estrogen for binding sites in target tissues such as in the breast. Medically, the effects make it very useful in breast cancer patients. Male bodybuilders however, find it very effective in combating gynocomastia (female breast tissue development). Gynocomastia is caused by excess estrogen in the male body. In the steroid user, this happens when anabolic steroids "aromatize" into estrogens. This is not as odd as you may think, structurally these hormones are very similar. So with Nolvadex competing for and occupying estrogen receptors, the buildup of tissue is greatly reduced and often avoided. It should be noted that it also seems to slightly reduce to gains made during a steroid cycle. Some believe estrogen plays a role in keeping androgen receptors open. This may explain why it would slightly hinder gains. Regardless of this effect is the most popular anti-estrogen used by athletes and many people swear by it. One should remember though that many athletes find no need for Nolvadex while others absolutely need it to avoid a gyno problem. One should be aware of how much they actually need an ancillary drug like this before committing to use it during a cycle.

Arimidex ®) is the aromatase inhibitor of choice. The drug is appropriately used when using substantial amounts of aromatizing steroids, or when one is prone to gynecomastia and using moderate amounts of such steroids. Arimidex does not have the side effects of aminoglutethimide (Cytadren ®) and can achieve a high degree of estrogen blockade, much moreso than Cytadren®. It is possible to reduce estrogen too much with Arimidex, and for this reason blood tests, or less preferably salivary tests, should be taken after the first week of use to determine if the dosing is correct.

As an aromatase inhibitor, Arimidex's mechanism of action -- blocking conversion of aromatizable steroids to estrogen -- is in contrast to the mechanism of action of anti-estrogens such as clomiphene (Clomid®) or tamoxifen (Nolvadex®), which block estrogen receptors in some tissues, and activate estrogen receptors in others. During a cycle, if using Arimidex, there is generally no need to use Clomid as well, but (as mentioned in the section on Clomid) there may still be benefits to doing so.

Arimidex is quite expensive, costing approximately $9 per milligram. With moderate doses of testosterone 0.5 mg/day is usually sufficient and in some cases may be too much.

Thread Information