IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"

Test levels after cycle?

if a 20 or 21 year old decided to do a test only cycle of say 500 a week, what kind of odds if any will his natural test levels return to as high or the same amount as they were before his first cycle? assuming pct goes perfectly

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Im not going to lie to you, if you did the cycle correctly your test levels would return to normal after proper PCT. How old are you 20 or 21????

i am 18 now. what i am going to do is wait until i turn 20. as soon as i turn 20 which is in winter, i will do my first cycle of 250 mg a week. i will then wait until the fall and do 500 a week

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04
    i am 18 now. what i am going to do is wait until i turn 20. as soon as i turn 20 which is in winter, i will do my first cycle of 250 mg a week. i will then wait until the fall and do 500 a week
    Well if you are 18 i would wait till you are at LEAST 21. I made the mistake of taking AAS at 15 yrs old and because of that I am 5'11 (my dad was 6'3)
    My growth plates fused when i was 15 because of the AAS. The same thing WILL happen to you at 18 if you take them. If you want to have short as s bones all over then i would reconsider.

i am not going to take them at 18, i am going to take them in my early 20's. my prior question is a good one and somthing i have been wondering for a while

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    i am not going to take them at 18, i am going to take them in my early 20's. my prior question is a good one and somthing i have been wondering for a while
    Hit the gym hard as hell for the next 5 years then start. No sooner than 23...Trust me.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    cuttup ist right. stay clean as long as possible and dont take gear until you r 23 years old.

GettinSwoll47 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    cuttup ist right. stay clean as long as possible and dont take gear until you r 23 years old.
    i agree......i took it too early myself........wish i would have waited and gained more knowledge

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Good advice from these guys...But in the meantime, stick around and read the posts, gain as much knowledge about AAS as possible, so when the time comes you know your stuff...

ace ventura is offline Member
    Wtf, so now I have to wait one whole year? Because I am 21 turning 22 this month.

well, it would be better...

I thought it would be okey to start with gear at age 21-25. Of course it is best to wait as long as possible but what could I possibly earn on waiting one year? Less sides? It is now that I pay attention to the subject and want to do it.

Sometimes it seems so easy to advice people to wait untill they are 28 and have 5-10 years of training experience like themselves...

of course it is easier...I have waitet until I was 24 before I started. I listenend to older bros and they told me to wait and that they have made a mistake to start earlier...

of course u can start with 21, may be your endocrine system is fully grown, but who knows for certain. the chances that your endocrine system is "ready" are much higher with 23 then with 21 years.
    I didn t want to **** up my endocrine system, so I waited.

Alexander the Graet is offline Associate Member
    I dint start until I was 30 and natural I gained a good foundation then when I juiced wow it was great exept for some pimples in my shoulders and back! yes wait wait if u r natural try over eating protein and complex carbs it will make the difference!

squatster is offline Associate Member
    if a 20 or 21 year old decided to do a test only cycle of say 500 a week, what kind of odds if any will his natural test levels return to as high or the same amount as they were before his first cycle? assuming pct goes perfectly
    No one will be able to tell you if your natural test will come back to normal. Mine never did. I will find out next week if I even have natural test in me or I will have to take test every week for the rest of my life, and that would suck bad. I am going for a sperm test next month to see if that is ok to.
    No one can tell you yes or no.It may come back stronger.
    On the right diet people 18 to 23 can gro a lot in hight also. I don't know if you hamer the carbs when you feel the growth. (the night swets, growing pains,) little ones hurt when thay are growing. If you can moneture it you can give your children quit an advantige with hight and size.
    It is alll realy thory- If any one can find some resurch on it please post it up.
    Do you ever get the growth pains now? If so load the clean carbs and protiens, clean ones, a lot more then usawally do.
    (I gues I have no answer for this one)

as far as pharmaceutical knowledge, i am not claiming to be an expert or anything, but i feel confident that i have enough knowledge to cycle since i have been reading and studying these forums for 2-3 years now. at least with how and what to take. by the time i would hit 20, that would give me 6.5 years of training under my belt.

is their anyway to go to a doc to check if your endocrine system is fully developed and growth plates closed?
    Last edited by IronReload04; 01-06-2005 at 01:06 PM.

NoobJuice is offline Member
    Listen bro, I did my first cycle when I was 21. I am 22 now so it was probably 4 months ago. WAIT WAIT WAIT. Even though I gained 30lbs and am faster stronger and can hit a 260lb linebacker with ease, my rod aint working right bro. I don't give a $hit what these guys say. I did proper pct and everything, my test levels still havent returned and I might have to take some more **** just so It will work right. 23 is good but wait untill you have completely maxed out. Unless you are doing it for a profession. I would have never considered AS if it weren't for football.

Noobjuice: Did you do test only?

I appreciate your opinions guys.

Quote Originally Posted by ace ventura
    Noobjuice: Did you do test only?

I appreciate your opinions guys.
    i apprecieate them also. thank you everyone. keep them coming

Quote Originally Posted by NoobJuice
    Listen bro, I did my first cycle when I was 21. I am 22 now so it was probably 4 months ago. WAIT WAIT WAIT. Even though I gained 30lbs and am faster stronger and can hit a 260lb linebacker with ease, my rod aint working right bro. I don't give a $hit what these guys say. I did proper pct and everything, my test levels still havent returned and I might have to take some more **** just so It will work right. 23 is good but wait untill you have completely maxed out. Unless you are doing it for a profession. I would have never considered AS if it weren't for football.
    what did you take?

Here is my last question. but first, i will give some honest stats

195-200 at i am guessing 12-13% bf. startin to look pretty lean
    5'9

bench-close to if not 350
    squat-going by the chart, predicted at around 485-490
    eat hard train hard. has pretty good diet and training knowledge, has a good feel for how food effects me i may not be a diet expert but i know how my body works and how it responds to food, esp when it comes to carbs and protein, uses dc
    has adequite knowledge about how and what kind of steroids to take, still have many questions, not at all claiming to know more than i do
    been training since 14 years old

i believe that i may have about 15 more pounds to gain naturally. i have a very good base now, as all it will be doing in the next years is improving. i am going to predict that i will naturally be able to get up to 215-220 and be lean at that weight. i have already weighed as much as 220.

If i could get up to the 215-220 range and be lean would that qualify me as ready if i can do it by 21?
    assuming growth plates are closed
    Last edited by IronReload04; 01-09-2005 at 04:30 PM.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ace ventura
    I thought it would be okey to start with gear at age 21-25. Of course it is best to wait as long as possible but what could I possibly earn on waiting one year? Less sides? It is now that I pay attention to the subject and want to do it.

Sometimes it seems so easy to advice people to wait untill they are 28 and have 5-10 years of training experience like themselves...
    I hate when people put an exact age on things. Just remember NOBODY is the same. Some boys enter manhood before others both mentally and physically.

21 minimum for aas. naturally the male human body generates rediculous amounts of testosterone within the ages of 16-24. hence puberty and growth!! so just hit the gym naturally with the help of some good supplements like glutamine, flax see, protein, possibly weight gainer and you will be golden. you will be very amazed to see the results if done correctly. good luck to ya bro.

thanx

Thread Information