jtwood is offline New Member

Question cycle/pro hormone advise

currently cycling test 250 with apx. 4 wks left. After test i am planning on running win and anivar. I also have a bottle of M1T and 1AD right now. When would be the best time for me to utalize my pro hormones? also i have heard that winny and anivar arent good together because of some 17-aa active ingredient or something; real bad on the liver. I dunno, just need some guidance please. thanks bros.

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by jtwood
    currently cycling test 250 with apx. 4 wks left. After test i am planning on running win and anivar. I also have a bottle of M1T and 1AD right now. When would be the best time for me to utalize my pro hormones? also i have heard that winny and anivar arent good together because of some 17-aa active ingredient or something; real bad on the liver. I dunno, just need some guidance please. thanks bros.
    If your really set on running the ph's then do them by themselves. Maybe throw M1t in at the beginning of a cycle to give it a little kickstart. And usually running two orals together can increase liver damage, but I am not sure about the 17-aa. I believe that's what is in either in M1D or MOHN, guessing it can't be too terrible.

TheBrent is offline Associate Member
    a lot of your oral steroids are 17-aa because it helps them pass through the liver so they can be obsorbed. anavar isnt too bad on the liver alone. winny tabs on the other hand are a lil rough on the liver though.

jtwood is offline New Member
    ppreciate it blitz, why do you not want to run phs with anabolics? is it beacause of lack of effectiveness of the phs or bc of increased risk to liver?

Latimus is offline Banned
    STOP -you really dont know whats going on.

ok you dont want to take PH, with winny, and anavar ....thats a lot of damage to the liver bro...infact take your PH and sell them...they are useless...

taking orals without test isnt a great idea...you should have taken the anavar if this is a bulking cycle...or winny if its a cutter....

however since you are nearly done your cycle...just do a proper PCT and prepare better for your next cycle....

if you must, you can take the anavar with pct as a bridge...but i wouldnt ...id save it.

Thread Information