DCL
    DCL is offline Associate Member

Short short cycles

Hey bros,
    Quick question...
    If i see the results that i want after only a month of my cycle, is there any problem with ending my cycle and saving the rest for the next cycle? Id follow up with proper PCT and diet...

Thanks DCL

slacker is offline Associate Member
    i did a 4 week cycle, 800mg test a week got 15lbs on it.. kept about 10

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    remember youll still lose some of your gains after the cycle, so go ahead a couple weeks longer so you can get an extra 3-5 pounds, knowing you will lose about 5 pounds. Also if your happy with your weight gain, remember depending on the compounds alot of it will be water weight

Quote Originally Posted by DCL
    Hey bros,
    Quick question...
    If i see the results that i want after only a month of my cycle, is there any problem with ending my cycle and saving the rest for the next cycle? Id follow up with proper PCT and diet...

Thanks DCL
    Great Question!

You should always set out goals for a cycle, and end the cycle when they've been met...unless you can conceivably get more gains, and you want them. ALso, if the goal is totally out of reach, you should end the cycle when you realize 100% that it isn't gonna happen, then do PCT (get fully recovered) and begin planning your next assault on those goals via another cycle.

I always think cycles should be like

"12 weeks or Until I gain 20lbs"

instead of

"12 weeks"

Cycles are used to achieve a goal...and why stop until you have done that, or realized that it's out of reach. That being said, most reasonable goals are within reach on a cycle....

Generally, though, short cycles are almost as hard to recover from as longer ones, so you get more "bang for the buck" with long cycles.

More gains, with the same PCT, etc...

Thread Information