whiteonrice is offline New Member

Question HELP PLEASE How often to inject 200-400 DECA in a week?

I am just starting my first cycle of Deca and D-bol. If I am injecting 200-400 Deca in a week - how often do i need to inject it/split it up?

Example: If 200 do I inect it 100 every 4 days OR once a week at 200?

Then, if i'm doing 400 a week can I take that in one injection?

PS: will injecting into the same area in glutes twice a week cause noticeable scar tissue?

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

seanw is offline Banned
    You can do Deca in one shot you dont need two. BUT if I was you I wouldnt do Deca on its own. If this is your first cycle you should only be looking at Test C or Test E. You should always do Deca with Test and the dose should be less than the test dose. If you do Deca on its own it will shut you down hard abd little willie will stop working for quite a while, and I dont know about you, but for me thats an issue. Twice a week in the glute wont cause any problems just use both sides and you will be doing it once a week anyway.

joeben22 is offline Associate Member
    I was you 2 months ago, listen to sean. Deca alone=no good

whiteonrice is offline New Member
    Thank you, I purchased the stuff before I had really researched my options i realize that now. So I am just going to take it easy and see how it works this once. I will try a different solution next time.

seanw is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteonrice
    Thank you, I purchased the stuff before I had really researched my options i realize that now. So I am just going to take it easy and see how it works this once. I will try a different solution next time.
    Be prepared to be shutdown !!!!!

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    yep, that s no good idea. u probably should wait, buy some test and throw it in. it doesn t have to happen, but I guess a deca dick is not one of your goals during a cycle...read a few threads on the theme deca...

houseofpain is offline Banned
    bro first of all NO TEST=NO CYCLE
    it amazes me how many uneducated people just up and put together a cycle without knowing a d@mn thing about this game. bro i am not trying to flame you. but, this is not a game, its possibly your health and well being. if you run this current cycle you have prepared than like sean said, you're gonna shut down sooo hard. after or during this cycle we will see a post saying "help, i am shutdown and my g/f is pissed b/c my pecker will not get hard." bro, be safe and for your first cycle run a test only cycle or something along those lines and then work up to the bigger cycles. this is not a game, we are here to help each other, please do your thing safely.
    ~HOP

Thread Information