Mutant is offline Banned

Tamoxifen: How much is too much?

I am personanally taking 30mg a day of Tamoxifen with 750 of Sust and 40mg Dbol . I am very sensative to estrogen/gyno. In fact I have a little of it. Many friends are telling me this is too much, but the problem is that they are all pure idiots! So, I thought I would ask you guys.

tupac1983 is offline Associate Member
    usually 20mg a day is normal but you can take more even 80mg ed untill syptoms subside

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutant
    I am personanally taking 30mg a day of Tamoxifen with 750 of Sust and 40mg Dbol. I am very sensative to estrogen/gyno. In fact I have a little of it. Many friends are telling me this is too much, but the problem is that they are all pure idiots! So, I thought I would ask you guys.
    when i was on, i bumped up nolva to 80 mgs ed till my gyno went away, dont stay on nolva to long, i read on pubmed that it can cause cancer, try 20 mgs ed, then bump it up to 40 or more if you develope symptoms, it wont hurt your cycle

Mutant is offline Banned
    Thats what I always do. I started at 10mg a day, and still had symptoms. Then bumped it up to 20 for a few days, but there was still some pain, so I went upto 30. I been on 30 for a while, but am afraid to go down. How long is too long on Nolva (liver prob)?

Thats what I always do. I started at 10mg a day, and still had symptoms. Then bumped it up to 20 for a few days, but there was still some pain, so I went upto 30. I been on 30 for a while, but am afraid to go down. How long is too long on Nolva (liver prob)?

i think its for prolonged periods of time, like over 6 months, i ll go back and look, i forgot, if you have signs of gyno, go to 80 mgs ed until there is no more pain

Mutant is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    i think its for prolonged periods of time, like over 6 months, i ll go back and look, i forgot, if you have signs of gyno, go to 80 mgs ed until there is no more pain
    I know to bump it upto 80, but in the past I have done this and had a problem. When I come down from 80mg my water retention goes through the roof and it gets hard to walk considering I gain about 15 extra pounds of water. So what works best for me is to keep on bumping it up until pain stops for the most part. What im asking is do you all think 30mg is too much to be taking every day, or should I drop to like 20?

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    when i was on, i bumped up nolva to 80 mgs ed till my gyno went away, dont stay on nolva to long, i read on pubmed that it can cause cancer, try 20 mgs ed, then bump it up to 40 or more if you develope symptoms, it wont hurt your cycle
    Considerin it is a drug used to treat breast cancer and some skin cancers, i would imagine it doesnt cause cancer. Also cancer patients take it 4 at least 5 years at a time, constantly, often at dosages as high as 80mg per day, so the length of time u take in for is not realli that much of an issue.

I know to bump it upto 80, but in the past I have done this and had a problem. When I come down from 80mg my water retention goes through the roof and it gets hard to walk considering I gain about 15 extra pounds of water. So what works best for me is to keep on bumping it up until pain stops for the most part. What im asking is do you all think 30mg is too much to be taking every day, or should I drop to like 20?
    imo, no everyone is different, 10 mgs is really minor, keep it at 30 if that is what works for u,

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    I would stay around 30-60mg if you have signs of gyno, IMO 80mg is over kill.

Thread Information