mule1983 is offline Associate Member

Questions about sides, etc.

Ok i got a few questions about sides of using gear.
    1. any of you guys experienced voice changes, is this substance specific?
    2. I retain alot of water and gain alot of body fat on long test esters (C to be exact) even though i eat very clean... and wander if test prop can bulid muscle without making me get all fat and bloated like
    Test C. or if it is just for cutting.
    3. I read someone refering to Tren and Test Prop as a cutting cycle. Is this the case? If so i guess i am looking for a lean body mass cycle that will give me some good strenght and size gains without making me fat. I dont want to cut fat, just not add any... any help would be greatly appriciated

thanks

MULE

mule1983 is offline Associate Member
    Bump.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    fat gains depend mostly on your diet, not on the steroid . if your diet was very clean then u might add some anti e for inhibting test to aromatize to estrogen. that causes the fat gains.

voice changes can appear but r not substance bound. though the higher androgenic the compound is the more side effects in this area may occur.

lean body mass depends on the diet mostly, not on the steroid. prop is nice to cut because u generally experience less bloating and less sides.

As long as your diet is in check, an 8-10 week cycle of Tren A and Prop WILL rip you up good. Tren is one of the more androgenic steriods , which will make you more prone to the masculinizing effects...hair growth, lower voice etc...However, in my experience, (I've cycled 3 times with tren) these side effects have been VERY minimal. No water retention involved with tren A and very little with Prop. Personally, these 2 compounds are my favorite 2 steroids .

Thread Information