Xerx is offline New Member

Does dnp f### the bodys metabolism?

I,ve heard that dnp loweres the bodys metabolism which takes upto 12 months to recover? anyone heard of this?

so in that sence it,s not worth it. All that trouble so one can look good couple of weeks/months?

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    No bro I lost 10lbs in 10days and was eating like sh!t over the holidays and did not gain anything.
    Last edited by getinbig; 01-06-2005 at 08:36 AM.

oki. I dont care if i die, seriously! just goet dumped by my gf for some dude with abs. just as long as jeg get rid of some fat and it dossent come back. I,m kinda in a hurry now, but later today i,ll come back and post my stats and how i,ve planned everything.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerx
    oki. I dont care if i die, seriously! just goet dumped by my gf for some dude with abs. just as long as jeg get rid of some fat and it dossent come back. I,m kinda in a hurry now, but later today i,ll come back and post my stats and how i,ve planned everything.

Don't talk like that bro. Everything will be alright.

Maybe DNP is not for you right now. Try cardio in the A.M. on an empty stomach for about 30-45 minutes.

musclehead1 is offline Member
    IMHO u shouldnt be on or thinking about doin ANYTHING especially with the i dont care if i die attitude ...not flaming u bro but dont do anything cuz ull end up takin greater risks for no reason and then regret it!

tnx 4 caring bro, but i,m dead serious. I allready have diabetes and if it wassnt for a dude i know, i would have made myself go hypo under sleep on purpose long tima ago.

Matrix78 is offline Associate Member
    DNP is not for you then

Jackman is offline Banned
    bro dont talk like that!i feel same way as you right now just saw the x of 4 years with a guy last night for first time, we broke up 2 months ago. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok im done.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    bro dnp is dangerous ****. take your time and read some articles on it.

u should never consider dying because your gf left u. there are so many beautiful and intelligent girls out there. I know it hurts but go to the gym and let your agression go . take your time, gear up if u want too, eat smart, train hart, take your time to recover. get huge and shredded and then it is time for revenge. then get a tan get some hotties around u and go out to the places u know u might meet her and have fun. I tell u there is no higher pleasure then dancing and smooching and flirting with a bunch of hotties when your ex is around. you can then relax, smile and say hi to your ex gf. then walk back to your chicks and have a fun night. revenge is great

bro she issnt like that. she was raped when 11 so that has made this girl cold as ice. Her last boyfriend almost killed himself over her and she couldnt care less. It's drivin me nuts, just wanna stop thinking about her but it seems impossible. we broke up 2 weeks ago
    Last edited by Xerx; 01-06-2005 at 12:21 PM.

ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    bro she issnt like that. she was raped when 11 so that has made this girl cold as ice. Her last boyfriend almost killed himself over her and she couldnt care less. It's drivin me nuts, just wanna stop thinking about her but it seems impossible. we broke up 2 weeks ago
    bro u need to STAY AWAY from dnp . and it's sad to hear what she went thru and if u said she is not like that then it makes no sense why she left u for a guy with abs!!! she sounds like a little girl?? is she 14 now?? it's a good thing that u r not with her anymore.. stop stressing over her. use the gym to take the stress out. stay healthy motivated and try the natural way to lose weight first.

ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    bro u need to STAY AWAY from dnp . and it's sad to hear what she went thru and if u said she is not like that then it makes no sense why she left u for a guy with abs!!! she sounds like a little girl?? is she 14 now?? it's a good thing that u r not with her anymore.. stop stressing over her. use the gym to take the stress out. stay healthy motivated and try the natural way to lose weight first.

she just became 17. has major problems trusting menn. cheated several times and was proud as hell about it. the worst is she was my first so it makes it that much harder.... but i,m gonna show her, she is thouse rich girl all apperence judging type (ala paris hilton and co.) just cant belive i was so stupid tought she was different for me. just shows how much all those word was worth
    Last edited by Xerx; 01-07-2005 at 01:55 PM.

Thread Information