insanepump621 is offline Member

critque my 2nd cycle please...newbie not sure how it is

I took a cycle of test cypionate only last yr no pct no nothing durin it just that stand alone... now i have test cypionate 300 and deca 300 and i know im suppossed to run test more then deca so im going to try it like this... Week 1-7 test cyp. 300 runnin at 400 mg a week. Week 1-10 Deca 300 runnin at 300 mg a week. Week 7-12 Omnadren 250 runnin at 500 mg a week For my pct is Clomid 300mg day 1... 100 mg days 10 and 50 mg days 10

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    what r your stats?

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    stats would help a little bro.

honestly bro i would ru the cyp the whole cycle and drop the omn. IMO u should run cyp at 500mg/week and deca at 400mg/week.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by insanepump621
    I took a cycle of test cypionate only last yr no pct no nothing durin it just that stand alone... now i have test cypionate 300 and deca 300 and i know im suppossed to run test more then deca so im going to try it like this... Week 1-7 test cyp. 300 runnin at 400 mg a week. Week 1-10 Deca 300 runnin at 300 mg a week. Week 7-12 Omnadren 250 runnin at 500 mg a week For my pct is Clomid 300mg day 1... 100 mg days 10 and 50 mg days 10

Why would you only run test for 7 weeks? What are you expecting to achieve? You need more research, espically because you have had previous cycles w/o PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino58
    Why would you only run test for 7 weeks? What are you expecting to achieve? You need more research, espically because you have had previous cycles w/o PCT.
    he's switching to omn(sust) half way thru, not saying its a good idea but....

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by insanepump621
    cyp 300? interesting
    imo wait till you have enough gear and ancills(you have no anti-e or p) so you can run a decent cycle and get the most out of it.....the mix and match test will most likely throw your blood levels out of whack (running all cyp or omna's a better option)and during the time you are acquiring more gear you can research

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    cyp 300? interesting
    imo wait till you have enough gear and ancills(you have no anti-e or p) so you can run a decent cycle and get the most out of it.....the mix and match test will most likely throw your blood levels out of whack (running all cyp or omna's a better option)and during the time you are acquiring more gear you can research
    i just came across some cyp 300 as well, i've never seen it b4.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    i just came across some cyp 300 as well, i've never seen it b4.
    not on any of my pricelists....

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    not on any of my pricelists....
    supposedly some new ug lad that i got it from, androcyp made by bio-med from australia. no one has heard of it that i know so i dunno.

insanepump621 is offline Member

my stats

5'9 185 lbs. 11.9% bodyfat 20 yrs old

Thread Information