GGallin is offline Senior Member

Question on my upcoming cycle

Ok with my second cycle rapidly approaching I had some questions. My plan is doing a 10 week cycle of winny and test enanthate . 250mg 2X a week of test and 400mg a week of winny. There is one slight twist though, I have a 10ml vial 50mg per ML of winny and about 70 winny tabs 50mg per tablet. My plan is to take 1 tab a day 50 mg 7 days a week, then on the days I inj the test adding 1/2 a mL of winny 2x a week. So that would be 350mg a week of the tabs and 50mg a week of the injectable. Does that sound like a reasonable game plan for my cycle mixing tablets and injectables? It was just cheaper for me to get the tabs then it was for me to buy more vials of winny. Also since winny I have read has a 24 hour 1/2 life it would be easier to take a pill once a day and doing inj twice a week of winny rather than every day or every other day. Some input or suggestions would be greatly appreciated thanks.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    actually the effective half life of winny is about 8-12 hours so the optimum would be to go at least twice a day if your doing tabs but once a day will do.

are you planning on running the winny the entire 10 weeks?? I wouldn't

Why is that not a good idea on the 10 weeks of winny? Because of the toxicity?
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    actually the effective half life of winny is about 8-12 hours so the optimum would be to go at least twice a day if your doing tabs but once a day will do.

are you planning on running the winny the entire 10 weeks?? I wouldn't

jdavis2007 is offline Associate Member
    I think if you take 10 weeks of 400mg/wk of winny you have a strong likelihood of getting some very stiff joints, etc. Especially if you are only taking 500mg/wk of test. If you are going to take it, the longest I would take it is 6 weeks at a time. 10 weeks will put you in a compromising situation when it pertains to your collagen health.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I would run winny from weeks 7-12 up until the day before PCT and not even do any injections but instead split the tabs and take half a tab am and half a tab pm. No need to suddenly introduce an extra 25mg of winny every third day to your body, I see no benefit in it.

Quote Originally Posted by jdavis2007
    I think if you take 10 weeks of 400mg/wk of winny you have a strong likelihood of getting some very stiff joints, etc. Especially if you are only taking 500mg/wk of test. If you are going to take it, the longest I would take it is 6 weeks at a time. 10 weeks will put you in a compromising situation when it pertains to your collagen health.
    I did not know that.

Anthony Roberts- New Article (Winstrol, Oral Vs/ Injectable)
    This thread helped me a lot. But it still seems to me that I could run both inj and oral effectively. But I should cut down the length of time that I run the cycle.

Bump

Quote Originally Posted by GGallin
    Anthony Roberts- New Article (Winstrol, Oral Vs/ Injectable)
    This thread helped me a lot. But it still seems to me that I could run both inj and oral effectively. But I should cut down the length of time that I run the cycle.
    Ya you CAN run them both. But the regimine you are using is flawed. Every third day you are taking 75mg not 50mg. Just doesnt make much sense to me thas all.

well how about if I split a pill 25 mg 1 inj day and 25 another. That way I get 50 mg every day. Just 2 of the days will be 1/2 inj 1/2 pill.

Quote Originally Posted by GGallin
    well how about if I split a pill 25 mg 1 inj day and 25 another. That way I get 50 mg every day. Just 2 of the days will be 1/2 inj 1/2 pill.
    Actually jus do whatever you want
    I mean i would never have different doses on different days but in the end I dont think it will matter. I see you getting no extra gains from adding in the liquid version and would personally just save it for another time but either way no biggie man.

Bump! Like I said I will just take 1/2 and 1/2 on my inj days 25mg tab and 25mb inj. The reasons being that I dont have enough inj for a full 10 week cycle of the winny but I want the benefits of injectables. So this way in theory I get the best of both worlds. Its worth a shot I guess....no pun intended. What would you reccomend the dosing period be for the winny? Since someone mentioned that I should not take it the full 10 weeks due to the liver toxticity.

Thread Information