Addictedtobass is offline New Member

When do i add the winny?!?

I wanna do a sust 500mg/week cycle, and throw some winny in there to help me keep more of my gains. should i start the winny when i start the sust or should i wait a little while? Also should nolvadex be taken all throughout, and clomid pct? Im new to doing this the right way, i used to jus take juice,with out doing the research.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    do the sust for about 12 weeks splitting up 500mg/week to shot eod. add the winny the last 6 weeks or so. ya take nolva at 10mg/day thruout the entire cycle and for pct bump it up to 20mg/day and clomid.

Jrock79 is offline Junior Member
    honestly how long is your cycle..i wouldnt run the winny longer than 6 weeks and I would take the novladex throughout....how many mgs of winny are you going to be taking/day? Im just ending my cycle and I ran the winny the last 6 weeks of my 12 week cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Addictedtobass
    I wanna do a sust 500mg/week cycle, and throw some winny in there to help me keep more of my gains. should i start the winny when i start the sust or should i wait a little while? Also should nolvadex be taken all throughout, and clomid pct? Im new to doing this the right way, i used to jus take juice,with out doing the research.
    oh ya and u need to take winny at 50MG/day.

c5529 is offline Member
    do what Tycin and Jrock say and you'll be fine. I would suggest 50 mgs ED of the winny for 6 weeks...

Addictedtobass is offline New Member
    I was plannin on doing a 10 week cyc of sust cause i got 20 amps. Thanx for the input, also what do u guys think is the best way to crack the amp open. I heard a few different ways from people.

Quote Originally Posted by Addictedtobass
    I was plannin on doing a 10 week cyc of sust cause i got 20 amps. Thanx for the input, also what do u guys think is the best way to crack the amp open. I heard a few different ways from people.
    i use a bic pen cap, just put over the amp and crack it open. u can buy amp openers aslo.
    make sure u shoot the sust eod.

Jackman is offline Banned
    Winny is usually done the last 6 weeks of the cycle up to pct. Sust i believe you start pct 3 weeks after last injection so you would start the winny 3 weeks before last sust injection all way to pct.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    Winny is usually done the last 6 weeks of the cycle up to pct. Sust i believe you start pct 3 weeks after last injection so you would start the winny 3 weeks before last sust injection all way to pct.
    right on

ManzNumero1 is offline Member
    start "drinkin' up" your last 6 weeks up to pct like stated above.

Thread Information