maxex is offline Member

Whats going on here?

I am currently on my 8th week of a 12 week cycle. The past two weeks it seems my limbs are falling asleep constantly. Some people told me that i have poor circulation but this only happens towards the end of my cycles. The last time this happend was a couple years back toward the end of another cycle. No matter how i sleep, sit or stand something always falls asleep. Its gets so bad and numb that it feels like i have no limbs att all, sometimes i have to phisically pick the numb limb up and reposition it. What is this? does this happen to anyone else during cycles??

maxex is offline Member
    anyone?

guns626 is offline Associate Member
    Bro, it could be from the water retention. I noticed when I am on cycle and really from the middle to the end, when I am retaing the most water, I have the same problem. Logically I would think that there is more blood in the vasular system and more fluid in the tissue surrounding the vascular system. Making it more difficult to circulate the blood so less oxygen perfusion in the extremities. This is just my theory, I have no scientific data to support this. This is just a deduction. I would like to know the real reason for this. Good Question though. I will check with some of my doctor friends to see if they know why this would happen.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think it is bloat too.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maxex
    I am currently on my 8th week of a 12 week cycle. The past two weeks it seems my limbs are falling asleep constantly. Some people told me that i have poor circulation but this only happens towards the end of my cycles. The last time this happend was a couple years back toward the end of another cycle. No matter how i sleep, sit or stand something always falls asleep. Its gets so bad and numb that it feels like i have no limbs att all, sometimes i have to phisically pick the numb limb up and reposition it. What is this? does this happen to anyone else during cycles??
    Happens to me all the time!

maxex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by guns626
    Bro, it could be from the water retention. I noticed when I am on cycle and really from the middle to the end, when I am retaing the most water, I have the same problem. Logically I would think that there is more blood in the vasular system and more fluid in the tissue surrounding the vascular system. Making it more difficult to circulate the blood so less oxygen perfusion in the extremities. This is just my theory, I have no scientific data to support this. This is just a deduction. I would like to know the real reason for this. Good Question though. I will check with some of my doctor friends to see if they know why this would happen.
    Thats a good point, but i just realized that this cycle and the last cycle i was using EQ. Those are the only two times i have incorporated eq into my cycle.
    And the only two times this has happend. I wonder if that has anything to do with it?

Thread Information