Thread: Ball ache....

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member

Ball ache....

Just wanted to share an experience with my homies...

My left nut was killing me last week for about 3 days.... (gradually got better). I've been through this pain before, and experimented with a heating pad and it always tended to go away. Last week, it started hurting, tried the pad, went away! I went to the doctor just to check it out and he said its a common side when on steroids and to use heat when it happens.

Does anyone know what is happening or happened before to them. My doc mentioned that its probaly not even testi but vein around it or something???

any thoughts/experience..... thanks

D@mn, I wish I could help you out bro. I've never had it. I've had pain in what seemed like my prostate before..almost like a charlihorse/cramping feeling, bu tnever any direct nut pain. OH WAIT...yes I have, but not like yours. One time I accidently got Extra strength Icy Hot on my "freshly shaved" boys.
    AHHHH!!!! F*CK!! That was no fun either.

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    I have had that happen also and it is funny you should mention it on Var because thats when I had it. It did eventually go away I thought it may be some sort of hernia but it never came back. Kind of odd, the good thing is your ok.

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    Just wanted to share an experience with my homies...

My left nut was killing me last week for about 3 days.... (gradually got better). I've been through this pain before, and experimented with a heating pad and it always tended to go away. Last week, it started hurting, tried the pad, went away! I went to the doctor just to check it out and he said its a common side when on steroids and to use heat when it happens.

Does anyone know what is happening or happened before to them. My doc mentioned that its probaly not even testi but vein around it or something???

any thoughts/experience..... thanks
    had the same thing bro, the doc wanted to rule out cancer so I got blood tests and and ultra sound, the results show a vericous(sp?) vein and they said that is where the pain is coming from.

ChemDietMIC is offline Junior Member
    This happened to my friend(who was not on anything) it turned out to be the vien/wire thing that attaches the nut to whatever got twisted around and cut off flow to the nut. He had crippling pain in his nut. Had an ultra sound done saw it and the doc un-twisted it in like 10 minutes.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Beat off when ever it hurts, I have the same problem sometimes too and that usually helps.

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    Samething happened here, Vericous on left nut. However had cancerous tumor on right nut. Had no pain in right nut and blood work was normal. Couldnt hurt to go to a urologist.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Once in a while while I am on ccyle they will hurt -- no more that a few hours at a time and the pain is not that noticible.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    A lot of people experience when they have a swolen prostate which is a pretty common side of AAS. It is usually an intense pain that doesn't last long however.

elicotton is offline Associate Member
    Currently running test only @ 750mg per week, and I have notice a cramping kind of pain in my balls. Wasn't sure if it was due to the prostate or had something to do with shutting down natty T, but I'm taking saw palmetto just in case.

I seem to remember this happening when I was a teenager, but I wasn't taking anything then.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by elicotton
    Currently running test only @ 750mg per week, and I have notice a cramping kind of pain in my balls. Wasn't sure if it was due to the prostate or had something to do with shutting down natty T, but I'm taking saw palmetto just in case.

I seem to remember this happening when I was a teenager, but I wasn't taking anything then.
    Good description. I get that cramping ball ache as well on every cycle...comes and goes.

thick one is offline Associate Member
    got the "ache" right now as i'm typing this..

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Omg I've had that happen to me bro!! I feel your pain and believe me I know theres a lot of pain to be felt. I usualy get it when I'm getting out of bed, I've done it before AAS and during so its not related. Like others have said I'm pretty sure its just a blood vessel getting cut off by your nut's possitioning or something lol after a while it always sorts its self out but oh jesus does it ever hurt. Try taking a hot shower and rearranging yourself as much as the pain will permit, try walking around the house thats worked for me too, anything to get your nuts moving.

SteveeeO is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justincredible
    One time I accidently got Extra strength Icy Hot on my "freshly shaved" boys.
    AHHHH!!!! F*CK!! That was no fun either.
    WORSE pain EVER!

Addictedtobass is offline New Member
    Ive had a nut pain off and on for 2 years now. went to a urologist and he told me I had epyditimits and prostatitis. The epyditimitis is what was causing the ball pain. I had a small lump? i guess you could say in my sac, but not actually on my nuts. Its basically an inflamation of the epyditimis, caused by some form of bacteria. I still have the lump there but havent had pain in awhile, cant seem to get rid of it. i also take saw palmetto and thats for the prostate. Try a urologist, good luck

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Deca dick. Fina stench. Clen jaw. Now Var balls. heh heh!

Gassman is offline New Member
    My son had a "BALL" injury and I took him to the emergency room. I was told by the doctor that if the Testicle "twists" and blood supply is cut for more than 6 hours, the Ball must be removed!!!!! Be careful and get it checked out before you get a nickname like "OneNUT"

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GrantC5
    I have had that happen also and it is funny you should mention it on Var because thats when I had it. It did eventually go away I thought it may be some sort of hernia but it never came back. Kind of odd, the good thing is your ok.

Yeah man, i think the last time this happened was when i was on Var!! Thanks Grant!!

Thank God Im not the only one!! Im defly calling it my vericous(sp) vein and its blood pressure due to my Var!! SOLUTION: Heat pad, bath!!

thanks boys

Thread Information